Tree of Savior Forum

Help with Rank 5 decision? :( C2 > K2 >?

You won’t feel stronger with oracle since it has no offensive skills, you will feel more defensive. Oracle has some nice utility through mob drop/resetting, and of course Arcane Energy provides bonus stamina for those sprinting swordies and monks.

I only know of 1 oracle main (oracle2) in these forums. @Ynirie , perhaps you could provide some info on how you feel about Oracle in PvE?

Edit:
My attention was drawn to something interesting regarding the new card system + melstis:

(This
is from an older post)
Guy stacked 7 Chapparition Cards ([Card Slot Equip] Increases magic
attack power by [★]% for 10 seconds when using an SP Potion.)

before http://i.imgur.com/afPUsvh.jpg

after http://i.imgur.com/dLUw3U3.jpg

Not sure what the actual cap for per card equip for iTOS will be but
if this effect works with Melstis it’s gonna be a pretty game breaking
combo, lol.

Oracle doesn’t provide any damage into the pool since all of your c1 skills are utility, if you’re looking for a filler rank Oracle would be a great jack of all trades. You get a farming attribute and you could hit jackpot every hour, you get a nice anti cc skills with 100% uptime, arcane energy is totally nice if all bonus stats is added unto the late late game due to big bonus% on mp scaling, you get a anti-magic barrier which is a big asset on gvg and earth tower. Other else, don’t pick oracle c2 if you’re not looking to continue on oracle 3.

1 Like

To add to this, I don’t recommend having both arcane energy buff + melstis active at once. Arcane energy increases your max SP by %, and melstis drains your SP by %SP.

Cleric2-Krivis3-Oracle
options for Rank 7 ? - Rank 8
PVE

Also don’t hesitate to look back with the lower ranks, diev is a good filler rank, priest is a good filler rank. Seeing how taoist will provide a huge damage boost on zaibas will further justify your krivis 3 build.

Oh, when you talk like that Oracle seems really fun to play :slight_smile: When I saw oracle in the simulator build I was only looking for arcane energy and counter spell… How do you use the other skills from Circle 1? Are they useful for you even endgame?

I’m not getting diev to fill my rank 5/6 because I won’t have ausrine :sob: If I go for Oracle 1, I’ll probably get Priest 1 and then Taoist. Or I’ll just get Druid.

Another thing I’d like to know is about the equipment for this class… Right now I’m using blunt + arde dagger and still with +6 cafrisun set, 'cause I really don’t like standing there waiting for all my 30 secs cooldown :disappointed: should I look for a rod later to increase my magic atk and forget about physical? or both and trade during fights? And what lvl should I stop wearing cafrisun?

Here’s an ideal build,

The skills clairvoyance and resetting are good for hunting mobs and mob farming in general, they are a must if you’re looking for a low % drop items.
The skill change is great for adding more new mob kill on your adventurer’s journal. It also has a unique attribute which gives you a certain percentage to change a mob into a shiny white mob.
The skill arcane energy can be used to pull scattered mobs towards you, it also works as a semi agro, kind of similar to aukras.
The skill prophecy works wonder on pvp and pve, all those lvl 1 disabilities (which are mostly considered harmful) won’t affect you.
The skill counter spell works great on pvp to cancel those annoying ground based magic i.e raise, frost cloud. It can also be used on pve just to nullify incoming magic attacks for a duration.
And lastly you get arcane energy to add more sp in casting your buffs.

Have fun, just don’t get baited for oracle c2 at the moment if you aren’t looking for c3. Also Priest’s resurrection would get more and more valuable once we get tougher mobs.

If you like to hit the mobs then cafrisun set + blunt is the best.
Once you are 170+ you can try to get other equips. After 200+ mobs become a lot tougher.

At the moment I think good/cheap equips for you are:
Cafrisun set. Rokas robe from quest. If you’d like more mobility, hunt vine boots at sienakal graveyard/watcher’s graveyard.
Arde dagger (you may keep this item forever as off-hand).
Any blunt weapon (could swap to rod later for more magic attack).
Zachariel Bangle + any other bangle (probably bearkaras bracelet for +4CON).
Necklace of Greed from the questline (+10CON). Or any other necklace.

Offensive end-game people aim for:
Petamion necklace, max petamion necklace, Animus necklace.
2x Wizard Bangle.
Karacha dagger is a little bit better than Arde dagger.
Superior Corona Rod.
Plate set for more HP.
In the very end you will aim for Lolopanther (Earth tower) equips.

Thank you for all the details, you really changed my mind about oracles :heart_eyes: i will think very carefully between druid and priest + oracle :smile:

@greyhiem glad to hear that!
I’m saving some money for later eqps, by now i’m not having problem with low def thanks to con and heal hehe
Oh, I recently got Electus recipe and I thought that was a pretty good necklace for my Zaibas skill, but I read somewhere it’s not worth it at all… Is it really that bad? :confused: I don’t wanna have all the trouble gathering those items for a bad necklace T__T

this is actualy built around having SR as your main dps. daino and perma ausrine are just added bonus

No, electus is not very good. It would be a nice PvP-only item vs Krivis though.
You have to get hit to use the item effect, and the chance is too low.

@tonyostark Yes, all skills boost SR retreat shot + ranger steady aim buff. However they wouldn’t be able to make it that far without 4x support - krivis3 melstis + Diev3 ausrine (and wizard lethargy debuff for Missile-Strike retreat shot damage), and cryo3chrono3 support.