Tree of Savior Forum

Help with Nak Muay

Hey guys. Can you help me with this class? I want to try it, but i have no idea which classes i should take with Nak Muay. I still wonder why he wasn’t add to cleric tree so people could combo monk+nak muay…

So i would like to read some of your suggestions. I had in mind somethink like sword-barb-nak-high.

P.S. I’m not trying to make super OP build, i just want to enjoy it. I know high-barb-doppel would be better, i have that one from beta. :face_with_monocle:

my build before rebuild was
sword1>pelt2>hop3>dragoon3>nakmuay

now its pelt>matador>nakmuay
for me Nak Muay in REbuild is your alternative skills, when ur main/other skills are in cooldown. nak muay skills have 5sec CD.

Add barb + dopple for that mad atk spd

Edit: nvm dopple no longer have atk spd

Barb for attack speed, def debuff, atk buff, strong stun, damage dealt debuff

Dop for Cyclone and nice damage buff, also has tons of alt skills (can be spam up to 20 sec … believe me)

1 Like

yes, sadly, SP consumption is the problem, SP pots just can’t keep up. but u can do high burst dmg though

I know high-barb-doppel would be better, i have that one

Doppel had SP problems before RE build. :tired:

1 Like

true, but not as problematic as this hahaha XD

1 Like

After played for 3 days, I found that Barb-Dop-Nak is my dream build

All buff and debuff completely support each other, Frenzy+Warcry+Deed
and we got very nice cc like Seism+TeTrong

Only cons we found are

SP: pots are friend
No damage reduce: grab your pots again

2 Likes

Doppel - Barb - Nak is probably one of the best DPS builds for swordies right now. Specially tomorrow, when the Frenzy attribute will work as indeed.

What weapon does Nak Muay use? And does it use sword attacks also?

Here you go, a video explaining nak muay and its skills. u can equip swords. but you use your fists for normal attacks

(some of the skill descriptions such as DMG and CDs are outdated since this is before REbuild)

can please share your skill build?
https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=yd94b4xo
thanks.