Tree of Savior Forum

Help with my stat build

Hey guys I was planning to get a support wizard and wanted to go with Wiz1>Wiz2>LInk1>Link2>Link3>RuneCaster>Wiz3>Enchanter1>Enchanter2. Is this build ok? And what stats should I take?

After the wizard rebalance, I think Wizard>x>Linker3>Thaum3>RC full SPR is a popular support. You lower boss’ mdef by 25%+15%, and you buff your team. It’s really only shines if your party is magic based though.
It can double as a farmer build as well if you get Swell Body.

There are lots of other support builds as well, but I’m not sure what classes you’d like to use.

If you stick with that build, however, I think INT would be fine? Unless you want SPR for the Spirit Shock attribute when it comes out.

if you decide to go with @JacktheRipper’s build, then be sure to use spiritual chain>lifeline> swell brain>swell left and right arm. Should go full SPR, because most magic dps would go int so you have both high int and spr when using lifeline for even stronger swell buffs.

2 Likes

My recommendation for (wiz) support is similar mentioned, but with w2 (for sure spell) . The build would be better if you invest in some not farm skills, like spiritual shock or rune of ice, but that can help more other people. Probably something like https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#2117a7haa7.11213a5a6375.21384b5a7a65.1f263f41516275.1523314155 I would just recommend full int so you can leveling and do a good damage. Try to have both a int focused gear and a spr focused gear, so you buff using the gear and weapons that gives you the top spr and then you attack using int

But, as you know there will be the rework and people will get rank reset , try to make a DPS build for soloing and leveling until the patch

If you plan on autoattacking as an Enchanter, be sure to have either 120 or 160 (or was that 150?) total DEX. That’ll give you a decent attack speed especially if you have a chrono in the party.

I wouldn’t go enchanter AA after the rework (scheduled for next week) . It will not be as efficient as it is now. See the other options

why not? seems ok to me, same ■■■■ but you pay buffs.
i mean, for thauma version, chrono version is horrible.

Just because it is wizard. IMC focused differents builds for magic attack aoe for the wizards. You can go and do something different but other builds can go and do better job , which can be easier to leveling and etc.

What makes it less efficient than the other builds? SM and Omyoji both have bigger aoe, I’m aware. But that can’t just be the only factor, is it?

they do different things, but enchanter is not bad at all, it’s good for farming and supporting and will be pratically the same after patch, you will just have to buff enchant fire on spiritual chain.

1 Like

Exactly, it is good but not best. You can do it and it can work, but it is like a hybrid build that is worse than a specific build.

1 Like

It seems quite good. Does it can solo CM? I have the feeling that it would be better for wizards to be more specialized like farm or DPS or support. But I hope people have fun either way :slight_smile: