Tree of Savior Forum

Help with my PSY build! Also question for Rune Casters!

Hey guys just wanted your input on which build has more synergy. But first a question for Rune Casters.

So as I read the skills, apparently the spells cost runes; that is purchasable from the Master Rune Caster.My question is how much does the rune cost and is it cheap enough to mass supply on them i.e. like pots without branching to Alchemist by the time you reach the level to get Rune Caster.

As for my other question about my builds, as of now i am W>W>PSY>CRY

My choices i’m considering are: [W>W>PSY>CRY>PSY>RC>PSY]
[W>W>PSY>CRY>W>RC>PSY]
Non-RC - [W>W>PSY>CRY>W>PSY>PSY]
Thanks for your opinions :slight_smile:

The routes you are considering looks good IMO ^^ I don’t think you can go wrong with any of them.

Well thanks for your input, puts me at ease that my builds were fine :3. I’ve made my mind on what ill be doing :slight_smile:

I don’t follow your logic in choosing rune caster without taking cryo. Is it just that you like the class? I don’t think there is any innate synergy between rune caster and psychokino, unless I missed something.

1 Like

There is strong synergy with Raise.
Also, if he has high con, he can use magnetic field, then channel the cross attack (cuz mobs get binded it seems when that hits them, and they don’t move).

Wiz - wiz - psy - psy - psy - wiz - warlock

Build has been updated. In all honesty i just want the RCs costume and uniqueness LOL. But anywho i chose to get cryomancer so now gotta think whether i want a c3 WIZ or a c3 PSY. or…no RC and both c3 :confused: