Tree of Savior Forum

Help with my Elem c3 build. About to play tomorrow

Any suggestions on which to change?

going ele 3 will be more beneficial if you go wiz 3 and going wiz3and ele3 will be more beneficial if you finish up with warlock.

hence why wiz3ele3wl is like 95% of all wiz.

Ohhhh, I want some CC, yet would still be able to dish out some damage in PvP. Would W3, Ele3, WL be able to do that? If not, which wizard path would you recommend?

You have sleep as cc for wiz 3, which is very strong unless your enemy used dispeller.

If you want a 100% workable cc, you need kino 3 or cryo 3.

2 good build without ele 3 is wiz 3 kino 3 Warlock, or wiz cryo 3 kino 3. They both deal good dmg and is great in pvp.

1 Like

Ohhh, thanks! I’ll decide which of the 2 paths mentioned to choose then.

Ive partied with a lot of wiz3kino3 and unfortunately their damage is pretty lackluster vs wiz3ele3.

Dispite having a dps disadvantage tho the cc from kino3 makes the class desirable as support for grinding. Personally if I were to go psycho id rather go wiz3cryo2psycho1warlock or wizcryo3psycho3 as Mirarara mentioned.
The first build will give you control and damage for both pvp and pve now and in the future, while the second build is more control. A popular spin-off from the first build is wiz3cryo2psycho1runecaster, which has strong burst damage from runecaster coupled with cryo-psycho (icewall-isa combo).

In the end its up to you. Wizard is probably the class with the most viable diversity in this game. Some are stronger in certain areas, and some are better futureproofed (wiz3 is a must if you want to futureproof your dps).