Tree of Savior Forum

Help with my Cleric

I do ultimately want make my own final judgement based on feel, regarding my stats, but I needed a good baseline. I suppose I’ll go with that. How much CON is 20k-25k hp?

Pardon me, it might be res I’m talking about. I don’t remember which one was referred to as vital to end-game content.

As for my options for tinkering with the current build that has been decided on, the only circle that can be changed is circle 6. But obviously I don’t want to get rid of Miko, so…

I know it’s important to bring teammates back to life, but I don’t want to be less useful than others if I don’t go Priest c1/c2. Then again, I suppose that’s what I’d get for not making a more support-focused build. I could either be heavy support-based but have a hell of a difficult time soloing PvE, or do hybrid support/damage and be able to manage solo PvE, but be less useful as a support.

Or… I can sacrifice a vital circle or two of my build for Priest c1/c2. Wurmheart also made a fine point, that Kasiwade can increase the duration of my statues, although Diev C3 is also for increasing Carve Owl Damage, so I’m not sure if it’s wise to sacrifice that.

Which one is more important for end-game? Res or Revive? So I can know if it’s Priest c1 or Priest c2 that’s deemed vital. And how important is it, exactly?

Res is almost must have for the ability to bring dead allies back. Esp in ET when running back can take minutes while most floors have time limits.

Revive is a neat buff to try and prevent a death for each party member every 2 minutes. But it’s not as important as better dmg mitigation. (Ausrine or world Tree.)

I see… Then I have a big problem.

Might have to even find a different build.

Revive is gimmicky at best for PvE, it is very important for PvP. Priest c1 is fine just for the resu.

Hi there, was wondering.

1. Cleric2 -> Krivis3 -> Driuid -> Miko -> Taoist
    or
  2. Cleric2 -> Krivis3 -> Druid2 -> Taoist

Which of the above would be a better DPS build.
Appreciate your kind inputs. Thanks all :slight_smile: