Tree of Savior Forum

Help with my Cannoneer build

I already made an Archer-QS2 last night…
Was thinking the synergy doesn’t really fit well…

PS4 controller works for me :slight_smile: even on my Musk :slight_smile:
but sometimes it’s hard to Snipe :smiley:

Well, the more options you have, the better. But no need to invest on a bow. Just get an Isbality, Critti Cannon, and Didel Tower Shield. Then you can work on armours/gems. I leveled up to 220 with a +8 Hawk Bow (yeah, the level 40 one). From that point onward, I didn’t want to unequip my Didel Tower Shield.

I was thinking of equiping a Mana-Mana (for the aoe, crit, ms) or just stick with Cannon without auto-swapping. Didel TS didn’t occur to me :smiley: nice idea :smiley:

either gemed cannon without auto swap, or use xbow+shield with auto swap IMO

the test compare my cannon dmg
6-7k is lv1 shootdown, att 40
27-30k is lv10 cannonshot att70

Well, Running Shot does boost Bazooka’s AA damage, but not attack speed. Pavise and Caltrops can provide protection.

It’s currently ■■■■ right now since no one actually uses Bazooka, but when the update comes we’ll be on Bazooka a lot. However, Bazooka’s good for deployments as well

As you can see the damage average drops actually when you swap.

So imagine your cannon hits 5k~7k average now roll eyes.
[your off hand is only 1.1k ~1.3k] a difference of 100 average gives you about 500 + - average lower and 2k on cannon shot.

What about 5k-7k Physical attack on off hand. Emengard Cannon LEL.

• bazooka 50% when it hits.

Every 5 second 200k damage? :^)

Few days ago I’ve done test cannon using squire weapon upgrade vs not upgrade but I didn’t see the difference (maybe my cannon dmg is still low so sq weapon upgrade won’t matter that much)

I still wish if there’s any cannoneer with high trans cannon to make the test.

not much cannoner around wait a while.

My friend is 1 though

Sharing my current situation:
I am a lvl 325 A2 R3 Fc1 CN2 atm with hybrid Str/dex build
Using a +10 Isbality w/ 3 lvl6 Yellow gems
Agvara+4 w/ lvl5 green gem (it was before the gem patch)
2 Sissel
Petamion
Crit Attack hats
4 Ellaganos lvl 10 card (too poor to buy more haha)

with swift step (lvl 10) + Steady Aim (lvl 15)
I’m Critting 88k with Cannon Blast (atribute lvl 55), + Smoke Grenade = 140k

Ps: Ranger 3 it’s a waste >_>

Wow, Steady help a lot !

I hit 90k - 100k with Lion head but I have Cannon blast 90
( Can hit 199K in ET with smoke grenade )

Unless something changed, you can’t [steady aim] while in [bazooka] or [kneeling shot]. The fast kneeling animation for [kneeling shot] won’t be a problem but the [bazooka] setup animation is going to eat a lot of time from a pre-casted [steady aim].

Appraiser with its buff/debuffs could be good. I say could cuz we don’t know if the class reaches us in its current iteration. So maybe A2-Hu3-App-Ca2?

IIRC cannoner is ultra immobile fitting hu might be crap as well.

Only stuff like preployment rotation will be great to fit in bazooka + 50%. (broom trap, DOT damage etc)

with that steady aim is pretty much obsoleted. They literally kill off ranger cannoner. lel.

Hu is for [growling]. You will at least have a zone of control where you are free to setup in peace.

Is Falconer really needed in Cannoneer builds with the recent buffs?

IMO depend on what’s your cannoneer propose.
the recent buff only increase ARR when on bazooka mode which is stationary and situational.
The ARR buff significant increase targets you’re able to hit, but still limited if the mob number is too much you still won’t hit all of them.
Need to take friends, party or guild into account too.

Archer3>Scout3>Cannoneer2 here, farming stuff is so easy its nice.
Also I still have the PRACTICE CANNON you get from becoming Cannoneer C1… and I can do 199,999 dmg with cannon blast on linked target (Full Draw)

Yeaahhh this build is GOOD! Go for it!
I use it and like it, it is very efficient for aoe dmg and somewhat good at pvp.
Archer2>Ranger>Scout>Rogue>Falc>Cannon2

People underestimate barrage/feint combo, but it is a nice filler and rapes bosses. I took scout because of pvp, but people can replace for wugu for +dmg or quarrel for pavise utility, is is very good for aggroing mobs, if your wanna farm, and dont forget about flare shoot, it does work on bosses.

Falconer is NEEDED. don’t go cannon without it. never.
Capture have a high cool down, but is useful in pvp and party farm,
steal that ground skill of your WL friend and put it again when you find a red mob. helps a lot.

If your are rich, and you are going to buy at werewolf card, then you may go 4:2 strg/dex… its too much dmg, tooo much.

That 10% of steady aim is not useless, I usually use it before cannon blast pew pew.

Ar2 25% crit is base for almost any build I believe, circling + multishot still gold.

Is it better to haver Falconer or Scout in a A3-Wugu2-X-Cannon2 build for PVE ?

Falconer is better
20…