Tree of Savior Forum

Help with dopp/high/barb equipment

Ok, i am fairly new to the game, just got my first character to lvl 300.
I don’t know what i should be looking for my character equip wise. I don’t know what i should aim in therms of gems, cards, etc. Couls anyone point me in some direction?
Right now i am using the build in the title. I know it doesnt offer me much in therms of defense, so i am currently using plate armour. Should i be using leather instead?
Anyway, so many questions, thanks in advance…

I’ve used that build for some time. Some tips that could help:
-Use plate and equip Nuaele cards in the blue slots. That way you’ll have high PDef and compensate Mdef with cards.
-Red and purple cards I’ll recommend 3 Prison Cutter + 2 Rajapearl 1 Stone whale cards in the red and purple slot respectively. You will make use of the Zwerchhau, Crosscut and Rajapearl bleeding effect and get 30% extra damage almost permanently.
-Try getting a decent equipment just to get till 380. when you’re that level you should worry about refining+transcending some decent equipments.
-Weapon I recommend Wastrel 2H sword https://tos.guru/itos/database/equipment/124119
-Armor could be a primus 380 set with STR/CON mainly or you could go for a plate solmiki set.

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, that’s really helpful, thanks!
So i should worry about these things only in endgame, right? I will follow your tips bro, especially the bleed combo, seems very broken

If you have event weapons and some decent armor you wont have much problem getting to 380. Try doing some high lvl quest to speed up the process, those give you really good EXP, EXP cards and some silver.