Tree of Savior Forum

Help with cleric build for rebuild?

Before rebuild my class was:

Cleric>Cleric>Priest3>Chaplain>Miko>Inquisitor

This provided:

• Amazing heal thanks to mass heal.
  • Stat increase thanks to divine might AND blessing.
  • Both passive and active revive ability from priest revive skills.
  • Field DPS thanks to Hamaya and Magnus Exorcismus.
  • Non-cooldown constant DPS thanks to aspergillium.
  • Kagura Dance to increase holy damage by Hamaya and Magnus exorcismus.

All these had great synergy since they all were mostly magic-holy type of attacks.

It was a great build to provide support, needed in parties, and above average DPS.

I have no idea how to build a cleric for rebuild.

So i have some questions:

1. Is priest blessing still good?
  2. How does heal fare compared to mass heal and potions? The new heal has some weird direction buttons so not sure how that works.
  3. Is Hamaya amplification by exorcist good?
  4. How does Kabbalist tree of sephiroth fares against mass heal, heal and potions?
  5. How common is the oracle population? It seems to be insanely good based on some guides but if there is 1 oracle in the party there is hardly any need for another.

I want a build that makes me useful/needed for parties but still able to do decent damage.

I thought in make a Cleric>Priest>Miko>Exorcist at first but i have heard negative stuff about Miko and Priest so thought that may replace them with Oracle and Kabbalist if it’s worth it.

One of my biggest concerns is that without aspergillium i don’t have damage skills that don’t rely on cooldowns.

1. Is priest blessing still good?

R: If you’re a priest, you’ll have leftover points. So whatever.

1. How does heal fare compared to mass heal and potions? The new heal has some weird direction buttons so not sure how that works.

R: those arrows represents 4 team-party players u can have. HEAL now apply to a single target and has no CD, but consumes more mana if you spamming

1. Is Hamaya amplification by exorcist good?

R: u think to choice a class just by 1skill? (sorry, i just make a joke cause i dont know the answer kkkk)

1. How does Kabbalist tree of sephiroth fares against mass heal, heal and potions?

R: the most op power of healing in this skill is basing of %maximum HP of player. so its OP anyway.

1. How common is the oracle population? It seems to be insanely good based on some guides but if there is 1 oracle in the party there is hardly any need for another.

R: the oracle is too OP now thanks IMC removes Safety Zone. Do u remenber that combo with Ausrine anda Meltis. Its just like that theses most popular combo Oracle-PD. Oracle grants imunity of damage, PD imunity to knockdown(that cancels skills)

The think to focus is, now u may have only 3 classes, so extract the maximum potencial of them. These builds like your old one was very powerfull cause have lots of DPS and lots of SUPP, now u have to make choices. BTW classes now modify your scalling of STAT(like SPR), thats influences on your healing

1. No not really, regular matk and patk scales far higher atm which means blessing is often barely noticeable. But you can generally max it as a priest with ease atm.

2. It’s kind of shite IMO, it has a 1-3s cd depending on how often you want to use it and the targeted system is rather clunky. Also has ■■■■ range soon or atm, didn’t check if we got the new range patch yet.
    Only full healer builds can make decent use out of it, and you generally still want 2 strong additional healing skills after the upcoming nerfs.

3. Yes, it uses the old tick with the improved skill factors and places up to 4 or 5 pillars. But it has a 35s cd so on its own it’s not a good reason to take Miko. But Miko does offer decent crit rate and spell dmg boosts aside of that so it’s not hopeless either. But do grab a 3rd dmg class afterwards.

4. Atm it heals far more but has a far longer cd so isn’t as great.
    After the upcoming aoe healing rework most AoE healing will be on par with one another (mass heal, sepiroth, indulgentia and restoration etc.) so the focus shifts more on what that class offers aside off the healing or how it applies it. Tree of S has a small niche in that you can place it with ease, but that it’s also a circle and thus weak to reversi iirc.

5. Incredibly common, atm almost all healers have it due to foretell and Death Sentence. That might change after the latest ktest patch that nerfed Foretell though.

IMO, if you want to act as a full healer after the nerfs you’ll need to fully dedicate your build for it. But there may be a niche for a secondary healer on the new raid, but I got no idea about optimal builds for it.
Ergo something like Oracle + (2 chosen from Priest, Kabba or PD) or possibly even Priest/Kabba/PD.
And priest tends to be preferable due to res + revive.

Otherwise you’re looking at a dmg build, and Miko does work well as a 3rd rank filler in a more magic dmg centric build. For example Miko / PD / Druid. (Still has healing to boot, and good utility.)

Heal + dmg hybrids will still work for a lot of the easier content ofc, but the new raid design and healing nerfs really don’t work in their favor at all.