Tree of Savior Forum

Help with character building

Help with character building

Well, my people, I’m going to need your help to build, after a research on various topics, I’m still confused about which class to choose.

Well, I used in my character the class reset item and here to think about the following builds:
Wizard-C1 / Pyromancer-C3 / linker-C3 / Sage-C1 or Enchanter-C1
Wizard-C1 / Pyromancer-C3 / Thaumaturge-C3 / Sage-C1 or Enchanter-C1
Wizard-C1 / Pyromancer-C3 / Chronomancer-C3 / Sage-C1 or Enchanter-C1
Wizard-C3 / Pyromancer-C3 / Warlock-C2

Well, the doubts are as follows:
Which of these is more Viable for PvE and ET?
Which is better Thauma or Chrono?
Warlock just a class to farme in prison demon? Does he have a good solo?
Should I put Sage to double the skill and increase size or enchantment with Enchant Lightning and Empowering?
Can I put everything in INT or a balanced INT and CON?
And yes, I have agny and I use five hammer with lv6 gem.

Remember my focus is not PVP.
And sorry for any mistake in English, I’m still learning.

-#1 and #3, #3 being more flexible since you could take the Chrono spot incase a Cryo-Chrono is not needed in the setup, or be the 2nd Pass.

Chrono for most cases.

Sage for doubling Balls and Statues, and Missile Hole

I’m currently trying full INT on my Pyro-Linker-Chrono (still leveling it). I’m having a bit of a hard time looking for sources of mdef, since I have Agni taking up an mdef slot, probably be using Regard Staff, and might have to sacrifice a shoe gem for Dandel.

Not sure if I’ll end up having to take a bit of Con to compensate :sweat:

Speaking of Mdef ever tried using cloth set + yellow gems/blue on shoe?
I think that cover the lost of a pendant slot. (at least rofl panter set gives that much mdef).

Thinking of doing that for this char (might just use Hastas for budget)

Do you know how the 4th piece bonus works? Like would it be better to use Vine/Protas and get the 4th bonus effect or to use Wind Runner for the extra gem slot? Assuming I don’t care too much about the movespeed

4th piece will reduce more iirc. It’s the same as plate just for magic def.

Also 4th piece does grant you at least 30 mdef at max mastery? can’t really remember.
The % damage reduction to magic is huge though. 5 % 3 piece 15 %4 piece :thinking:

you can also gain up to 5% hp just transcending them at level 1 full set should be cheap to cover insufficient hp.

Didel shield will work too and swap to dagger to hit if u need for your fire ball i guess.

so it pretty much off set wind runner

Pure INT with no CON is suicide unless you’re making a Thau and plan on keeping Transpose up 24/7 (with a cleric on hand to heal you, otherwise that extra HP is worthless). You should always have at a bit of CON, I’d say 50~100 at the very least. You’re going to get a lot of damage from your weapon in lategame anyway so there’s no point in walking around with <10k HP at lv330.

Why not go full-int Wiz-Pyro3-Linker3-Thauma?

Pyro’s role is DPS. There are many Cryo3-Chrono3-Sage who go ET so going Chrono or Sage on Pyro is redundant. Joint Penalty: Lightning will make your Enchant Lightning deal 750 lightning property attack per hit but the Pyros I’ve seen can deal 20k per hit so that 750 attack is not worth at rank 8.

It’s better to go Thauma at rank 8 for the Transpose and Swell. Transpose: Equilibrium will make your full int (800+ int) char into 400+ int and 400+ con. Swell for farming red 315 mats.

As a pyro chrono sage… It really good
You got stop for setup on boss or just when you need it
Haste and pass are alway nice to have what so ever.
Sage to duplicate 2fireball / micro dimension (Can setup 8 fireball while boss is stopped)
There another chrono in your et party soo it a waste ?.. On what Pyro itself is enough to be consider dps and 2 pass isn’t bad at all unless you whant a chrono because of quicken or haste only…

The only bad side of it … It not having linker but meh i’m fine whitout it
Maybe Pyro2>Link1>chrono3… I’m just not a big fan of link1
Transpose you stiill need to heal back whatever you gain in max hp from it going full int isn’t in the best interest in most case since you weapon with some investement will give you around 2-3k Matk (+ other stuff…) and max int you might reach around 900+/- (Lv330 with bonus on weapon) but also going to die pretty much at everything after R8