Tree of Savior Forum

Help with build

What do you thinks? I want to support somehow and at the same team deal some dmg.

Looks good, some people trade it for Sorc > Necro2 but Warlock is also pretty good.

About skills:

• You should put lethargy at least 1 so you get the att, is useful if you know how to manage it.

• Reflect shield? Most people don’t like it and don’t use it, for solo stuff (and PvP maybe) I think it’s pretty useful as it blocks knockback, it’s up to you, but level 4-5 EQ changes almost nothing.

• Link is fine, I’d go with level 5 Physical Joint (max 5 players PvP and Party) but not a must, I’d take unbind or 1 from JP off, as it doesn’t change much.

• People say salamion is not very good, I don’t know much about it though, but familiar looks very good at level 10 with Links up. Up to you though, I’d go 9 SF 1 SS (he’s tanky and has very low cost at level 1).

• I’d go Pole of Agony 4, Invocation 5, it’s attribute looks pretty good, pole is multihit and levels only add flat damage, you don’t need to max it. I’d puts mastema 1 for situational use and Pole 3, but again, up to you

1 Like

Wanted to use warlock with the linker i think it can output big numbers

Question, flesh tower deal damage to all linked enemies?

Still viable do it with the linker nerf?

Yes even though pyro skills took quite a hit from the nerf sorcerer didn’t (as much). Warlock really fits this build too.

What nerf did Linker receive?

mostly cds from 15 to 22 what i heard and aoe skills doesnt not affect linked if it hits same monsters that are under the Aoe dmg

Thanks for the explanation! Too bad that AoE doesn’t hits the same monsters anymore :frowning:

Still a good class, though.

Besides JP cd incresing, cd of HK increased to 15 sec and disable duration scaling changed to 1 second + 0.2*skilllevel (so level 15 HK = 4 seconds disable). Sad to hear, but it is still viable