Tree of Savior Forum

Help with a Sorcer/Necro build

I was thinking one of these 2. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I’m just not sure about what first 4 ranks will best support a summoning build.

I did search a bit about this, but atm there’s nothing very concrete.

The issue with the wizard build is idk what would be a good filler for rank 4 since linker got nerfed pretty hard.

Also the focus for this build is a mix between pve and pvp.

Stat distribution will be a focus on Int and Con, not sure exact ratio.

For the first one:
I would consider getting higher levels of Earthquake, pulling from sleep/reflect.
Because otherwise the leveling process will be painfully slow. And maybe go with elementalist as your Rank 4. A lot of aoe AND seeing as you want to be as summoning a summoner a summoner can summon @ _ @ Elementalist has Providence which is a Summon as well :grin: So with Ele u get Aoe and a bit more flavor. Atleast thats what i think

I think wiz 3 is a waste why not linker or pyro for dmg just guest

Pyro falls off late game, wiz 3 quickcast attribute and magic missile will almost always be good. Also pyro is hard to use in pvp outside of zoning

I don’t think linker is worth it with the recent increase in cd and and duration reduction in Hangman’s Knot.

Remember sorcerer doesn’t do AoE damage so Linker fit’s it pretty nicely even with HK nerf.

Cryo 3 is also fine but on the first build I’d go Linker 1 instead of Cryo, will give you much more damage output, as cryo 1 is not so useful.

1 Like

For my view quickcast not that great with the first build cause the casting time not that long…also as moises said linker fits with sorc.

Wiz 3 doesn’t increase summon damage but increases any other damage skills like Summon familiar.

Is also pretty good for your later classes, though linker seems to be a must for summons, so figure your build out, good luck.

I would change cryo c3 for cryo c1 and linker c2 but that’s just me… u are gonna need those links for your summons

Thanks for all the responses you guys ;3 I guess I’ll put linker in the build.