Tree of Savior Forum

[HELP] Tree of Savior do not open!

if you have made sure you have direct x installed properly go to TreeOfSavior\release\patch and use tos.exe, its what I did with my newly installed win 10 computer.

Hello

After days looking for solutions and doing everything to try fix the problem now i can run the TOS :heart_eyes:

well i will tell what i did
my friend show me a video and i folow the steps.
The video are in portuguese but its just easy to see what the guy do and make the same

the problem was on the DirectX dll’s so to fix the problem i have downloaded the DLL’S from [HERE !] (https://mega.nz/#!QZAAiYwT!JIHLozwAnNw_Lvvh_Shrb7qViIE1v96xpN_Rnhl-J9w)
And follow the steps on the video.
now i can play the TOS
thanks all you guys that tryed to help me and i hope i can help somebody too !!
the video is old an my close friend send to me the link
HERE !! and starts the steps on the 2:20

Now i hope to see everybody on March 29 :heart:

:cherry_blossom:

4 Likes

I have this exact same issue. My direct X is 11.2, I’ve completely reinstalled steam and the game, but still nothing.

Sorry for the double post but the person who posted right before I did with the Portuguese video link totally worked!! Thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This just goes to show how incomplete and slippery Windows 10 is. The business model of that thing is fishy too. Hope they fix it or make something better soon to avoid these kinds of issues .__.

On the other hand, cheers to @fernandafrisson for getting her problem solved. Enjoy ToS by March 29 :thumbsup:

1 Like

I am not entirely sure that it is Windows 10 though. I had this exact issue before I tried upgrading to windows 10 (was on windows 7, problem still existed).

with w 7 or 10 i had the 7 and update to 10 to see if the problem was fixed but my probblem was with DirectX Dll’s , try my step by step !!
:cherry_blossom:

Just to warn you: Downloading random dlls can be really dangerous.
You probably could have solved the problem by just getting the correct version of DirectX

right click on the game in library > Properties > LOCAL FILES > VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME CHACHE

if it’s help

Reason … why i am NOT using that ■■■■ for the next year or two xD… i willw ait for windows 11… or 13… that’s a good number.

1 Like

I would always NOT trust such downloads. Why should i.

If it’s not from an official soruce… i qaurantine them, check them. And install them on my ghost pc first. Which doesn’t have a connection to the internet… and registers any weird moves.

And even tehn you can get fxxed if you’re unlucky and to trusting xD.

Each PC has a few viruses on them … just there a difference in how sevior they are.

Google spys.
MS spys too.
Any app spys for free~
I could go on with it xD even the rainmeter can sent info to it’s master, of your pc usage.

And browser give up your browsing behavior to they’re masters ^^.

1 Like

Same problem and nothing work for me =(

I try to re-install directX, framework
on steam i verify integrality of game
restart …

Again the launcher and i can’t nothing =( 49$ too …

I tried doing as @Nirimetus said, but when I tried to install the DirectX found in that folder, it says the dsetup.dll is missing. I’ve deleted the temp files from CBT, flash is updated and the launcher is still… As what the OP says. Anyone? D:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=35

if websetup doesnt work try standalone installer:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109

or you can launch DXsetup from:
…\Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release\patch\DirectX10\

I downloaded that already, but all that it shows is that I have the most updated version. =(

having the same problems as @tungkyeli i’ve tried verifying integrity multiple times and ive also tried downloading it again but none worked. ive also tried installing direcx10 but it says i already have the latest version so it wont install (im using directx12 on windows10) hope someone can help! :slight_smile:

I just redownloaded the whole thing. Uninstalled it from steam, and reinstalled. But it didn’t work for my PC, worked for my laptop. Not sure why. I have this issue now:

ye im having the same problem you’re having, i tried all the fixes like verifying the game integrity, uninstalling and reinstalling visual c++ 2005-2015. I reinstalled directx multiple times. Im using directx 12 for window 10 also.

I think that it’s a problem with directx12 because in my PC that has installed directx11.1 the game works.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.