Tree of Savior Forum

[HELP] Tree of Savior do not open!

Hello

I bought and download the TOS from Steam and when i click on Play this appears

And on the black space below shows this

0%
Arranging Files…
0%

And the image disappears and nothing happens!
My computer can run TOS
i have made all the things on the topic of solutions that have here on forum and this just keep happening!
someone can help me ?

Thanks
:kiss:

The EA server isn’t up until March 29th. F2P Launches in april. However, as far as getting the patcher to launch, try to run it as admin from the folder it’s located in for you.

2 Likes

Ok ill try and come back to tell what happens !
momment !
:rose:

Well i try 2 things

1- I put Steam to run as admin and still the problem
2- i went to the folder on the [Client_tos] and run as admin and i recive an error
“the application can not be started correctly (0xc000007b) click OK to close the application”

any idea?

BTW my sister can run the game, the black screen desapear and the white TOS screen with the music and all appears.

:confused: I’m sorry, I’m not sure then. When it installed I had it install a desktop short cut and that is what I was able to set to admin.

Maybe someone else has a better suggestion ><

1 Like

Go on this folder and install the DirectX.
C:\Arquivos de Programas (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release\patch\DirectX10

If the steam folder is not on the (x86) try the other folder without it.

Make sure you installed VC Runtimes.

Please try the following steps.

1. Install/run TOS on a PC with specifications matching the game’s system requirements

2. Install Visual C++ (first, check what version of Windows your PC is running)

1. Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable (x86) / 32-bit [LINK]
  2. Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable (x64) / 64-bit [LINK]
  3. Visual C++ for Visual Studio 2013 Redistributable [LINK]
  1. Update your graphics card drivers and DirectX

[Click to update Direct X and your graphics card drivers]

1 Like

Well i checked my DirectX folder and is all ok, when i try to download it just say that i already have the last version.
about C++ same thing when i try to download say that i have the last version, so tryed the last link i instaled and try to run the game and still the problem
:disappointed:

btw my pc have all the requisites to play TOS

Did you installed that DirectX? That is just the installation, it is not installed.

One more thing tho, if you had the iCBT client before, you need to remove some files from this folder: \TreeOfSavior\release\tempfiles, delete all of the files inside and try run the game again.

i did the instalation,and try to run the game and still the problem, nothing changes

@fernandafrisson i have the same problem and solution from @Nirimetus worked for me.
“Go on this folder and install the DirectX.
C:\Arquivos de Programas (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release\patch\DirectX10”

Even if you sure that your DirectX is okay, just install the DirectX contained in the instalation folder as @Nirimetus said.

1 Like

I would honestly suggest reinstalling the game if you can’t find a fix soon, assuming you don’t have a really bad download speed. We still have well over a week before launch, but I know it’s frustrating and other people might have the same problem you are. :confused: I’ll keep looking to see if I can find anything.

1 Like

i will do all again and back here !
:worried:

I had the same probs and thanks to Nirimetus its worked.

Yay!!! i have the same problem and work it now!!! im ready for this march 29 :3 thx guys and thx @Nirimetus is true all we need is install that directX10 and its all

1 Like

Nice, welcome aboard. :slight_smile:

I have the same problem here.

nothing work for me i dont know what to do i reinstaled the game and nothing i put windows 10 on my pc and nothing im lost !

now it just come to 100% and close

Try the following …

Deinstall windows 10 and get 7 or vista… yes.
Now it should work again~

Windows 10 is crap.
xD

Microsoft wants to update my pc since ages… pff.
Never had an MSoft update i didn’t want to patch … “HEY Windows 10 is great! Get it now for free!”

Uhh … sure.
Get the version, while it’s buggy and while many games dont support it yet~
Hmm legit.

@fernandafrisson

I have Windows 10 and the game works just fine. So please don’t do that before being 100% sure this is an issue.

Last ditch …

do a dns flush.
It might solve the problem.

Google hwo to do that.