Tree of Savior Forum

Help, Thauma or Necro?

I’m between wiz c3> l2 > necro c3 and wiz c3>l2>Thauma c3 and idk which to choose, any thoughts on those builds?

Of course choose the first build, you don’t have any damage with the 2nd, and the support ability of thauma is weak

Although you can choose other build since the 1st build might not suit you

Well in certain case… I think thaum don’t scale in any ways
The bonus damage can be quite nice for MATK Dps because of the high resit mob have right now. + 250/500 is quite good when you can only reach maybe … 500/2000 (depeding of your MATK and skill use…) damage.

But not in this build. You way better either going necro 3, flesh canon + link kill monster quite fast at R8 (Also quite nice to make silver too if you are willing to let your computer open while sleeping or going to work/school/activity or just when you doing something else on computer mostly by afking at DinaBee, it legal and you doing around 100k/h +/-.)

Linker3 > warlock2 is quite good too (Warlock also have some high cd… so be ready for that.
FF2 don’t seem bad either !

1 Like

im going thauma, idc to damage that much on theses ranks, also, i heard necro is pretty shitty in this update, im going thauma c3 so i can farm dg easily and prepare myself to rank 9, since this is the safest path

Wiz 3 Thauma 3 > High sinergy.

I don’t know where you see necro is shitty but god luck with that once you reach r8…

i do not plan doing this full solo, so im fine, and yeah, there is 121312 posts about not worthing going necro c3