Tree of Savior Forum

Help Revamp my Cryokino

So I’m currently Wiz1 > Cryo1 > Kino 1, and just a few class levels away before reaching Circle 4, but with the amount of guides I’ve been reading, as well as vids watched and how I’m finding my gameplay style with the class, I’ve come to the point that I’m stuck in picking my next advancement.

My original plan: Wiz 1 > Cryo 2 > Kino 3 > RC, but been reading up on stuff saying that doing so would make me end up as the cookie-cutter guy relying on the burst RoI + IW + PP combo, which should do insane amounts of damage, but hardly just that, plus some CC from Kino3 skills. I’m mostly inclined to PvE and wouldn’t really find myself going PvP much, unless it’s late game meta that everyone MUST go PvP, but despite how peeps are saying Kinos are mainly for PvP, I still want to continue my Kino for PvE.

I’ve sort of laid down some options of what ranks I can take, and I’d like to hear from you guys about it.

1.) Wiz 1 > Cryo 1 > Kino 3 > Alche 2 (Because I make an Alche out of my Cryokino; not fond of the Pyro-Linker combo, despite others saying it’s way better and faster in leveling)
2.) Wiz 1 > Cryo 1 > Kino 3 > RC > WL (Utilizing Kino3’s CC skills, pairing with RC’s RoI in case I still want to help deal damage with IW + PP, and WL because of OP damage meta)
3.) Wiz 3 > Cryo 1 > Kino 1 > RC > WL (Same as above, but gives up CC for Quick Cast attrib and Sure Spell for uninterrupted PP casting)
4.) Wiz 3 > Cryo 1 > Kino 3 (Trades RC’s RoI and WL’s OP damage for Quick Cast attrib, Sure Spell, and Kino3 CC skills).

I opted to go Kino 3 instead of Cryo 3 mainly because I’m more fond of Kinos’ CCs (despite what others say that Frost Tree CC is awesomesauce esp for Earth Tower and mobs in general). I also kind of screwed up my Cryo build to the point that it’ll look worth it ONLY at 1 circle (some points could have been moved to other skills if I went Cryo 2/3).