Tree of Savior Forum

[Help] Rank 7 for a Sadhu

Hello!

I am creating a Sadhu character, but I really don’t know what to pick for the Rank 7. This is the path that I am thinking of follow:

Cleric 1 > Krivis 2 > Sadhu 3

I am in doubt of either finish Krivis or get another rank of Cleric for more defense and cure. What do you guys think? Do you sugest a different class for the last rank?

Thank you guys! :smiley:

You can ditch C3 Sadhu and go for C2 Cleric -> PD/Kabbalist on R6~R7. C3 Sadhu doesn’t bring much, and C2 already unlocks Possession.

If you really want to stick with Sadhu C3, you can drop one circle of Krivis and go for Cleric C2 instead. Better healing and a stronger Safety Zone will allow you to use Possession/OOB with less worry.

First of all,my suggestion is based on theory and research rather than expirience.Fair warning.

I’d say you should go to cleric 2 if you want to be able to heal,if your focus is dmg,another class that adds a stationary dmging zone would be better like Druid for the last rank.Krivis 3 is a waste based on what I got since it only adds levels to the ligthing attack mostly and Zacial is based on spr and atribute mostly.Diev may be good too if you want to leave a statue and carve while you are OoB though the carve combo requires you to be close and in a safe zone.I’d say Druid 2 may be helpfull too if you get Sterea Troph.As I understood,Strerea is an aoe Safety zone without block counts,I was planning to use it and go to safety zone once its on cooldown to circle immunity.That isn’t a 100% circle since there’s the block count and speed for the imputs though.A 100% circle may be possible with Bokor 2 Mackangdel though I’m not sure if it makes you leave Oob(Still searching for it).

Hope it helps.
Have a nice day :smiley:

I agree with the first suggestion levan said. Drop C3 sadu and get cleric2 then get kabbalist or plague doctor.

Another build to consider is cleric3>sadhu2>druid2. This is a build i was working on. Best heals, max fade to stay in OOB longer without being attacked. druid spell does good dps and cure is actually pretty good maxed.

Thanks for the help so far! Reading all the replies, I have some options that I would like to know what you think about it:

1. Cleric 2 > Krivis 1 > Sadhu 2 > Druid 2
    — Does this worth only for the defense skill of the Druid? It seems to be limited for me because of the grass necessity, even with the skill that grow grass.

2. Cleric 2 > Krivis 1 > Sadhu 2 > Diev 1 > Kabbalist
    — The point here is have something useful besides Druid, so that’s why I selecet Dievdirby. It could be another leve of Cleric maybe, or another one of Krivis, and then get Kabbalist at the end. But Kabbalist seems to be a little complicated class, because of the numbers and stuff, anyone that knows about it?

About the skill Fade (Cleric) - Does it cancel the the total aggro? I mean, if I use it, the mob will stop attacking me and then walk around? How good it could be with the Sadhu? Seems to be very useful…

The whole point of the character is to play PvE only, I am not interested in PvP at all. So I want a damager class and I really got attached with Sadhu since the first anouncement, I really want to make it a good character to use. I know that the game don’t have a proper way to create characters, but I don’t want to mess around and end with a character that will not be at least acceptable to play in parties. I’m not interested on be the FS character, but be able to help as a second healer could be good for the party too.

Thanks for the help, guys! :smiley:

[quote=“fabricio_polo, post:5, topic:300076”]

1. Cleric 2 > Krivis 1 > Sadhu 2 > Druid 2— Does this worth only for the defense skill of the Druid? It seems to be limited for me because of the grass necessity, even with the skill that grow grass.
    [/quote]Druid 2 brings a lot of good points, it isn’t limited to Sterea Troph. Carnivory is pretty good damage if you’re an INT build, and Transform brings good utility that other classes don’t have access to, depending on the monster you “saved”. Examples are a movement speed buff and an additional Safety Zone skill (with 5s cooldown) that is affected by your Safety Zone attribute.

Currently, there is a bug in which you can transform and drag the skills to your hotbar, so you don’t even need to stay transformed. Expect this to be fixed later, though.

Note also that you don’t need Cleric2 right away, getting it after Krivis1 or Sadhu2 for example is fine. I would get it after Sadhu2, but if you are a new player it is safer to get it after Krivis1.

[quote="fabricio_polo, post:5, topic:300076"] 2) Cleric 2 > Krivis 1 > Sadhu 2 > Diev 1 > Kabbalist--- The point here is have something useful besides Druid, so that's why I selecet Dievdirby. It could be another leve of Cleric maybe, or another one of Krivis, and then get Kabbalist at the end. But Kabbalist seems to be a little complicated class, because of the numbers and stuff, anyone that knows about it?

About the skill Fade (Cleric) - Does it cancel the the total aggro? I mean, if I use it, the mob will stop attacking me and then walk around? How good it could be with the Sadhu? Seems to be very useful…
[/quote]Kabbalist’s number skills etc are useless at the moment. The useful skills are Merkabah, Ein Sof, and Revenged Sevenfold. Still, if you would like to learn more, there is a Kabbalist thread in the forum: [Class] Kabbalist Overview

There is also one for Druid: [Class] Druid Class Thread

Be sure to check if the classes you are interested in have [Class] threads… I believe there is one for Sadhu, too. They tend to be very indepth and have a lot of info.

Yes, Fade does exactly what you're saying it does. I think some high-level monsters and bosses can see through it, but for the most part, it is very reliable and useful.

Don’t worry, so long as you have at least Cleric C2, everyone will want you in your party :slight_smile: . It is enough support for current endgame PvM, as I mentioned earlier.

Thanks for everything guys!

I will read all the other topics about it and figure out wich one will be better for my character.

:smiley:

Just want to add that you may regret just picking one circle in krivis. IMO zaibas is only strong when you get the attribute from circle 2 also it gains additional hits when you level it up. you gain 50% more hits from lvl 5 to lvl 10 zaibas.

i’m gonna say it… after reaching sadhu c2 and FINALLY unlocking possession…

the dmg is quite good, but is so damm easy to cancel that it cleared all my doubts for my next 2 ranks… i’m quite sure they’ll be druid…

if i’m right, sterea thoft’s 10s invul should be enough to ensure my possession will be fully channeled.

otherwise you don’t get to do that much dmg… as OoB is quite lackluster atm… at least at 0 atrib… maybe at 100, with that 300% matak per hit + 4x elemental dmg scalling it will have some value…

also… you REALLY want to go at least cleric 2… so you can at least fill the spot as a healer…

i’m cleric 2 - priest 1 - sadhu 2 atm… going druid 2 as i said.

[quote=“leonardo.lmfl, post:9, topic:300076”]
maybe at 100, with that 300% matak per hit + 4x elemental dmg scalling it will have some value…
[/quote]Not good at 100 either atm from what I gather :frowning:
Besides, leveling a rank 4 attribute to 100 is an absurd expense… 49m on the attribute alone LOL…

But yeah… Sterea Troph helps quite a bit, Safety Zone can last long enough if you never leave it and it’s at very high lvl + maxed attribute from what I hear, but you don’t want to stay in SZ forever…

that is why i said maybe xD … i have 0 intention on leveling it up right now…

but yeah… figured it won’t be as good as any other dps skills at lvl 100, not worth the effort… oob is too clunky and hard to use, and atack speed is too low…

still hope for a buff

1 Like

Go Kabbalist after
C1 Cleric - Krivis C2 - Sadhu C3.

Krivis C2 gives you divine Stigma for OoB’s damage modifier.
If you’re not getting that there’s no point in getting Krivis in the first place.
As well Aukuras reduces accuracy and OoB increases evasion, so the two work together well.

C2 Cleric gives you heals but if you were aiming to be a competent healer you could’ve just done the C3 cleric - Sadhu route.

Kabbalist will give you Revenge sevenfold which blocks 1 hit which is helpful for the party especially since it does damage.
Ein Sof increases health so you can
a) use it to keep people 1 person safe
b) use it as a mana battery for a teammate.

The ranged spell can also be used as filler inbetween possession, and zaibas, or possession and cure/Heal as a c3 Cleric.

If you just want damage spells.

C1 cleric - C2 Krivis - C2 Sadhu - C2 druid.

I was thinking about follow this way:

Cleric > Krivis > Cleric > Sadhu > Sadhu > Cleric > Kabbalist

Cleric 3 was to get more Safety zone, heal and Divine Might. But, I was thinking if Divine Might work with skills that are already maxed. Like level 15 Heal and Divine Might 10 gonna turn my heal at level 25. Do you know about it, guys?

But, reading your suggestions, maybe I will change to:

Cleric > Krivis > Krivis > Sadhu > Sadhu > Cleric > Kabbalist

What you guys think about both options?

Divine Might is +1 skill level to all skills but it has a limited amount of uses.
So Divine might 10 is 10 uses.
Level 15 heal becomes level 16, and you lose 1 charge of Divine Might.

well, in my experience, don’t go cleric 3… i’ve done it in my first sadhu, and rerolled into cleric 2 priest 1 instead. safety zone atribute is enough to make it last for the entire duration, you shouldn’t put more than 10 skill points, mine is lvl 5 … and is enough. cure lvl 15 is nice, but not worth an entire rank. also heal lvl 15 is a waste, lvl 10 is enough.

going krivis 2 will make leveling easier i guess… for zaibas and such… keep it in mind that your heal will suck at lvl 5 only, so you might struggle in dungeons until you get cleric 2… a lot of the times you will be the only cleric.

but the final build is fine i guess…

i prefer druid 2 at final ranks, for as i said, possession dmg is great, but is too easy to cancel it, so stereas thoft invul should be quite handy…

mine is cleric 2 - priest 1 - sadhu 2 (here atm) -druid2

priest 1 only for ress… bear in mind that blessing doesn’t work with oob, only possession.

Ok so how about this:

Cleric > Krivis > Krivis > Sadhu > Sadhu > Cleric > Kabbalist

The skills I am thinking about this:

Cleric:
Heal 10
Cure 5
Safety Zone 10
Fade 5

Krivis:
Zaibas 10
Aukuras 5
Zalciai 10
(spare 5 points on Aukuras, Divine Stigma or Daino?)

Sadhu: (Probably straight forward)
OoB 10
Prakriti 1
ABE 10
Possession 5
Vashita 4

Kabbalist
Revenged Sevenfold 5
Ein Sof 5
Merkabah 5

What do you guys think? :smiley:

And, thanks again for all the help you are giving to me :wink:

• well, for cleric

fade lvl 1 is enough, never seen people put more tham 1 point in it…

you really want cure lvl 10 tough, it is a great dmg skill for int builds.

as i said safety zone lvl 5 with amx atribute is more than eough. i’d sugest you take points of safety zone and fade and put into cure.

• as for krivis:

zalciai is only good on a heavy spr build… should you pump points into spr than zalciai becomes one of the best melee buffs to give to your party, decreasing mobs critical resistance makes your p.atak damage dealers crit all the time.

Tough, as i understand, you plan to go for int right? so might as well just skip zalciai.

also, aukuras form what i’ve heard is quite lackluster… increasing hp recovery means very little… and you already have heal lvl 10, IMO not worth those 5 points.

You really want at least 5 points in daino, it is good to increase party buff capacity. and save people money they would spent on scrolls.

also, divine stigma may be hard to use, but it gives some nice bonus i guess… not many more usefull skills to put points into. but IMO should be better than zalciai for your build.

• Also: currently there is a bug with divine stigma nd OoB that you dmg is greatly increased when you kill a mob with divie stigma debuff while in this state, so you may want to abuse xD.

• For sadhu

i think it looks ok, just keep it in mind that ABE is bugged, and a lot of times after you use you will kep beeing teleported to the place you used the skill until tou leave you body again… took me some time to figure why this was happening ¬¬, i had to do some research… . but once they fix this issue, it will be a ok skill.

• For kabbalist

that is pretty much it i guess… people tend to stay far from the math skills right now xD

again, those were my 2 cents… take them with a grain of salt, for my knowledge comes from very little experience ( only lvl 150 so far) and monstly from reading A LOT on those forums.