Tree of Savior Forum

Help Plague Doctor ART

[Google English]

Hello people!!

I’m doing a HEALER, in fact it’s ready, I changed the classes of my cleric to FULL SUPPORT; CLERIC >> DRUID >> PALADIN >> PLAGUE DOCTOR.e is at level 435.
My doubt is about the ART of the PD, that [Healing Factor] Close Healing; if someone who has it can help me !!
Of course I want to use the HEALING GROUP function, but with it activating the Healing Factor lasts only 10 seconds !!! AFF !! But seems that the ART of this skill says “increase the skill duration to 120 seconds”;
My question, of course will be: “with this active art and with the function of healing the group, how many time the Healing Factor will last? 10 seconds or 120 seconds”?
I also understood that with active art my character will not be heal by the Healing Factor, but even so, if heal the whole group for 120 seconds it is very worth it!! Even because I already have the druid chortasmata and the paladin restoration to cure my char !!
Help please !!

[PT BR]

Olá pessoal!!
Estou fazendo um HEALER, na verdade já está pronto, troquei as classes de meu cleric boladão para FULL SUPPORT; ficou CLERIC >> DRUID >> PALADIN >> PLAGUE DOCTOR.e está no level 435.
Minha duvida é a respeito da ART do PD, aquela [Healing Factor] Close Healing; se alguem que tem ela puder me ajudar!!
Seguinte, claro que quero usar a função de CURAR GRUPO, mas com ela ativa o Healing Factor dura apenas 10 segundos!!! AFF!! Mas eu estava lendo o ART dessa skill e lá está escrito que “aumenta a duração da skill para 120 segundos”;
Minha pergunta, é claro que vai ser: “com esse art ativo e com a função de curar grupo, o Healing Factor vai durar quanto afinal? 10 segundos ou 120 segundos”?
Tambem entendi que com o art ativo meu char não vai ser curado pelo Healing Factor, mas mesmo assim, se curar todo o grupo por 120 segundo vale muito a pena!! Mesmo porque já tenho o matinho do druid e o restoration do paladin para curar meu char!!
Quem sabe responde aí por favor!!

The caster cannot apply [Healing Factor] to themself, and the duration of [Healing Factor: Heal Party] doesn’t apply.

120 seconds

120 segundos e eles tem de estar perto de você. Poem o mato na art tambem e deixa ela ativa que a cura dela fica lindissima pra curar só você. e o Restoration apesar de ser MUITO bom ela tem a mesma range do healing fector então você acaba virando um healer em area MUITO interessante e ainda pode ir pro PVP que tu vai conseguir manter sua pt só HK pra matar normalmente. Caso se queira ir pro PVP com força só trocar o druida por Priest que sua pt vai ser incrivel

I also asked about this a couple months back …

Basically You get 120 Seconds of the buff healing your party per 2.5s ( except yourself so you need to heal separately if your HP is down )… its a great buff but the range is kinda small so you have to be near your party member to heal them XDD

You must turn the Healing Factor: Heal Party Attribute for this to work.

For fellow enthusiast, I got to test recently for this topic.
Normal HF

• single target : yes
  • heal interval : 5 s
  • duration : 45 s
  • limit cap (snapshot point while received buff) : yes

HF with heal party attribute

• single target : no (party wide)
  • heal interval : 2.5 s
  • duration : 10 s
  • limit cap : yes

HF with closed healing arts

• single target : yes (not applicable on self)
  • heal interval : 5 s
  • duration : 120 s
  • limit cap : no

HF with closed healing and heal party

• single target : no (party wide,not applicable on self)
  • heal interval : 2.5 s
  • duration : 120 s
  • limit cap : no
  • heal factor : 0.6x

Not sure if it is intended but HF Closed+heal party is superior to Closed healing alone in every way. Also heal party without Closed is quite useless. Correct me if I’m wrong.

1 Like

what does the limit cap mean?

You dont have to cast Healing Factor on full HP bar to make it work properly.

lemme correct you, if you turn off heal party while closed on, You are the only one heal with 120s with 2.5s interval and no limit cap.
If you master this attribute on/off, you can both use heal party and yourself at a same time using HF, but quite skill master can do it.

I tried but don’t seems make that happen.

1. HF with heal party + Closed
  2. 45 sec passed, turn off heal party -> nothing changed
  3. HF with only Closed -> overwrite old buff
  4. 45 sec passed, turn on heal party and cast again -> overwrite old buff again

No scenario to make them stackable or usable on yourself. Using normal HF is out of question since it last 45 sec with 45 sec CD.
Even when I tested again, heal party with Closed doesn’t affect yourself. I’ll edit the post for now.