Tree of Savior Forum

Help out a confuse Cryo

Hi guys so I did a character re-roll after figuring out that playing thauma bores me to death. And now I am planning to go on with this build

What are your thoughts? suggestions? I would appreciate them.

What I would want:

1. a balance between dps and utility
  2. relevance in end game
  3. to see iw+pp combo (lol)

Thanks everyone.

This build will have burst of damage only when the Ice Wall is up (65sec CD). Even with Pass CD reduction you will have gaps in your skill rotation where you just run around and try to nail mobs with Ice Pike. This is not a balanced build. You just slightly altered one of the pure die hard support builds. If Trauma bored you to death, this one won’t be much better. Better go for Cryo c3 > Kino c2-3.

I see. So leveling Kino to C3 up to rank 7 is still good? How exactly will the skill rotations for that build work then? And uhm, if it doesn’t bother you much. Which skills should I increase in the Kino chain?

Going Kino c3 gives you slightly better damage with PP (lv15 vs 10) and GP as filler in the rotation. You can use Rise + PP when you are not doing Ice Wall combo.

Kino c1 <<< Kino c2
You can hit more targets with PP (PP lv10 = 14 /// IW lv15 =16 walls). At c2 you get stun chance on each PP tick.

You could also go R7 Warlock or FF for more damage sources. Kino skills are semi support.