Tree of Savior Forum

Help on R8 and 9 on a support build

Cleric 2 Dev 3 Priest 1 and Miko is where I’m currently at. I haven’t played in awhile so wondering if this is enough support without taking the usual Oracle and Taoist, which I hear is to cheat the game and getting fixed anyways if it hasn’t already been. My understanding is this is about enough to getter done with current top pve content.

So with the last 2 ranks possibly dps. I’m spirit build, so maybe the last 2 ranks in Zealot? Would be nice to contribute to some dps in groups and also help with abit of farming.

Another thought is 2 ranks of Druid for sterea trofh. With Miko even 5 skill points is enough for perma ST uptime. Not sure if carnivory is of any use on a spirit build, but maybe abit of extra aoe damage.

I guess by “cheat the game” you mean ET, where you can take a rest on the surviving challenge floors using Dark Sight. Those floors are getting changed later, so Dark Sight won’t be as needed. A decent build for full support I’ve seen some pick is Cleric2-Diev3-Miko-Priest2-Taoist1. Gives you Revive, Mass Heal and Storm Calling, which will always be nice to have.

As for Druid2, I wouldn’t say it’s a bad pick. Sterea Troph gives your team more protection. Same for Transform, unless you go for an offensive transformation. I don’t think Clap works on ST though.

Personally I have the same build, with Zealot2 at the end, for the SPR synergy (and the costume :slight_smile: ). Gives you some nice burst damage and a mini-PB, which is useful if you don’t have gazing golem. Kagura + Fanatic Illusion is a cute combo.
Cons with Zealot are mainly that you don’t really give any support to your party compared to other options, and your damage skills are physical, which means you need accuracy to hit with them. I got some armor with SPR+STR, so it works for me.
Should be decent multi-hits for triggering froster lord, which I’m thinking of getting 3 of, but probably worse at that than PD.

1 Like

My thing is the Miko. I’d prefer not to do that quest again lol (Don’t want to F this build up and have to do quest again), so maybe ill just do up this cleric as full support and make a druid on the side. I guess I have the Owls for damage. They are pretty good right now, only level 241.

The most popular offensive option for Diev3Miko builds is PD3 afaik, but since you already picked Priest1 the full support variant should be fine.

If you mean the quest to unlock the Miko Master… you won’t need to redo it if you reset your ranks. Once your character has unlocked the Miko Master (or any hidden class Master), it’s unlocked for life.

How can you do the entire ET without tao ?

Not sure what you mean, but I want to say that I have never done ET myself.

What I’ve heard is just that the reason everyone wants a Taoist for ET is for Dark Sight, so they can “skip” some floors. I also heard that those floors are getting changed with the coming ET rework, so it won’t be as needed to have as it is now.

Sorry. I answered in a hurry. I haven’t earn that. @greyhiem have you seen any change in ET that makes it easier? Like you can do it without Taoist

Yes they’re changing the “Taoist” floors later, but to be honest you don’t even need Taoists at all for up to 35F.

Chortasmata and Sterea Trofh don’t get extended by Clap. If you wanna maximise support, imo get Priest2 (Life Savers: Revive and Mass Heal) and Oracle (Removals: Counter Spell and Prophecy) or Inquisitor (Dmg Boosters: Malleus and Wheel)

I thought it could be possible until 30f . Also, I don’t recall the 1 to 20f

Trust me, you don’t need it. You just need ONE person who knows where to stand and tell the rest of the team.

The only difference between having and not having a Taoist is that with a Taoist, you can afk for 5 minutes. Without a Taoist, you have to kill monsters for 5-20 seconds, then another 5-20 seconds in 2 minutes.

Also, don’t build for 1-20F. The only reason to do Lolopanther (ET 1-20F) is to unlock Solmiki (ET 21-40F). You do not farm Lolopanther at all. It’s a waste of time and resources.

I agree about some spots that are like a exploit. Not sure if there is from 30 to 35.

Also about the first 20 floors , what I mean is that I got solmiki opened long ago, don’t remember these first floors , maybe there is also the requirement for a tao.

By the way, do you have good updated links about ET and Solmiki?

ET was out before Taoists were out, of course it’s not needed :stuck_out_tongue: I have Solmiki unlocked on 8 chars, not all had Taoists.

I don’t

Already changed ET. All ET entry reset vouchers were deleted.
No need for taoist dark charm anymore. There is 1 floor remaining which taoists could skip but it is not necessary.

New solmiki here
New lolopants here

3 Likes

Yeah I looked into the druid ST skill and yep no effect with Miko skills, so went with Priest and Taoist for the last ranks. So far its kinda overkill with the amount of healing and buffs, but soloing is just plain horrible with this build so ill leave that up to my side project… bokor/druid lol.

Priest2 - Taoist
Oracle - Taoist
Kabbalist - Taoist