Tree of Savior Forum

Help on my build Please

Hey Guys/ Girls me again

Just wanted a little advice on my swordsman
Currently Corsiar C1 about to be C2
Swordman>SwordmanC2>hoplite>HopliteC2>Corsair C1> CorsairC2> Dopple.
i am level 175
Overall goal will be do some good damage and still be able to take hits

Old build was 300 Str, 40ish Con, 90 Dex
This build had Great Damage but not alot of Crits and i felt i was to Squishy.
14k Health

New build 60ish Str, 110Con, 120Dex
This Build i can Take alot more hits and I crit almost every other attack. But i feel like i am Lacking on my Damage. 22k Health

anyone have any Recommendations on a good medium for Tank-ness and Damage? i have 1 more Stat reset to use :slight_smile:

Gear as follows
2 different costumes with Hp/Physical damage enchants and some element damage
+6 Brandish for bosses +4 Magna Spear for Mobs
Beelteback when i use a shield
Full Roxona Plate Set
Vubbe fighter Gauntlets (like these for the +10 Str)
Sissel Bracelet/Zachael Ring (sorry for spelling)
Max Pen

Question:
Should i have high damage and worry about leveling Con as i go
Or have high con and build damage as i go?
or is there a good medium
Thanks for the help

anyone??? help please

I don’t like to comment on classes I don’t play (Hoplite and Dopple being the case here) but you should have plenty of CON and DEX now for survivability and crit. If I was in your shoes I’d start pumping up more STR.

This can give you a little perspective to STR VS DEX. I think it’s a little essential to build it up on Swordies, not that I count out DEX by any means, but it’s your call of course. Good luck.

The new build is like a tank build. Since you said you actually wanted to do some damage, I have no idea why you reset because your old build looked fine. Your class path also suggests you want DPS so what on earth are you doing with 110 CON at 175? It’s no wonder you feel lacking on damage.

to be honest i was just messing around

i felt like i was to squishy but i think im going to go back to Str but just a tad more Con