Tree of Savior Forum

Help on Late Sorc builds

So im trying to find a sorc build that works on late game, I so far the only one saw it that brings me interest me is wiz 1 crio 3 sorc 2 rune caster 1 onmi 2, but the guy that made this sais it was bad on velcofer because its not good agaist bosses, do you guys have any other options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_VbpmqYhPY also watch the comment.

I’ve played sorc1 in velco and even marnox died fast. Prolly any summon build need the new set for velco.

1 Like

but what is the the rest of the classes?

evolution of bot is coming soon. with this set, bot can stay fight with WB… :joy::joy::joy::joy:

W3-eleme3-sorc1-shadowmancer2 with 150 con rest spr. For non meta class, I suggest you get decent gear and go with friends/guildy first.

thx!! for the adivice :wink:

lol for some reason i have a feeling you’re talking about me if you’re from Klaipeda… haha. the question at the end is. do you want sorc 2 or not? if not, just put in wiz 2 for the build… if it is me on klai, then the reason is that recasting RoP is gonna be a pain since the timer for the CD suks. when its on downtime, you have to swap to genbu armor for the no interrut while casting. the reason why it sucks during this time is that the debuff is gonna tick really hard and drain your sp fast + the boss already draining your sp from their skills. so genbu armor becomes a skill to save yourself.

e tu mesmo ahhah, ja fiz a build e a diversao compensa a builda hahah