Tree of Savior Forum

Help on critiquing my Pyro/Necro Build?

For my build on this wizard. I went Wiz-Pyro-Pyro-Thaum-Thaum-Necro-Necro.
I’m aiming for decent AoE with massive buffs mid game (for party play) and then necro to balance it out. I’m a bit new to build making so if I could get advice on what I should level or max I’d really appreciate it!

I was thinking something similar, but i dont like Thaum…I like Arms, but i hope find them on Gems.

This is very, very similar to what I’m aiming for. We’re only off by a couple skill points, but I’m planning to use a skill reset potion anyway once i hit necro2 and have a better idea about how necro skills work.

I’ve only made it to rank 4 so far though so unfortunately I can’t comment. I will say this: firewall isn’t as awful as i originally thought it was. Currently I have flame ground 4 and flame pillar 1 to spare the points for firewall 10. I’m going to hold off on removing it from my build until I see how it functions with a full right arm/left arm swell + attributes.

But your pyro build will work just fine. Fireball is the bread and butter skill anyway. It’s so good at rank 10. I just regret not having room for pyro 3 to make it 15.

Good luck to ya if you end up goin this build and lemme know what you think of it. I’ll hit ya up when I hit rank 7.