Tree of Savior Forum

[Help] New Wizard

Hi guys, I am currently Wizard c2
My initial plan were: wiz3>ele3>war
But… the recent patch in kTos that nerf frost cloud gives me doubt about my plan.
And some people are saying my standard build is only good in paper.
My question are:

1. Is my planned build still good?
  2. Any other viable route for wiz2?
  3. Dps wizard still viable despite archers overwhelming in aoe dps?
  1. Yes, i think, maybe… i haven’t seen the nerf so…
  2. you can go Wiz 3 link 2 RC FF or Wiz 3 link Sorc 2 warlock or Wiz 3 Kino 3 Warlock etc etc
  3. yes, we excel at aoe dps.
1 Like

Thanks for the reply, regarding your suggestion of: wiz3>link>sorc2>WL
How much mana this build consume compared to other builds. Because summon uses % of mana. Kinda interested on this route.

well i have 1500 sp and it consumes 15~ for tick so with summon out and no skill used, should last you ~2 - 3 mins

1 Like

Thanks! That sounds a lot mana consumption, hows the mana pots budget? Is it practical for newbie?

i just use the ones they give from quests, should sustain my mana if i only use link and knot

1 Like

Okay thank you, you’ve been very helpful. One last thing, would you personally recommend your build or standard wiz3>ele3>wl? Sorry for asking too much.

im currently not focusing on my sorc at the moment as i am trying to get most of my chars to lvl 90 for arde rush lol.

but sorc is lvl 130, bokor sadhu lvl 93 and pelt is lvl 66.
i’d recommend this build because templeshooter scales with card stars, the ability “summon” level, and stats increase each level like your character so he won’t be falling off anytime soon.