Tree of Savior Forum

Help, new to wiz

Does this build look any good? I’m trying to go W3L1S1N2 (assuming that’s the best route for N2) I just want to make sure I’m getting the right skills. and if anyone can give me a link to what skills I should pick up as necro I’d appreciate it. Also, stat wise, I’m guessing full int? should I be putting any into con or spr?

Thank you!

Full INT (PvE) or full CON (PvP), SPR is a bad status overall.

as you are new to wizards I should suggest you two “similar” builds:

• Wizard 3 > Linker > Sorcerer 2 > Warlock, focuses on Warlock 2/3 possibilities, as you don’t have an enormous crowd (but a efficient one though), your hits are heavier so you need less hit counts on Links to finish a pack.

• Wizard 3 > Linker 2 > Necro 2, what you need as a Necro is links that don’t break as you get a lot of “small” hits (not from FC but from your crowd). Prepare to spam corpse potions.

Thank you for the help! didn’t know much in terms of linker. Also, what gear should I be using? I’ve only played archers and swordsmen so I have the standard cafrisun, overupgraded lvl 15, 40, 75 weapons etc. I’m assuming I’m still autoattacking at low levels so shoul I be using cafrisun and arde until a certain point or is that not necessary and I can just use my skills even early on to kill mobs?

Oh and I see you didn’t put anything in gather corpse? I don’t fully understand necro mechanics but I had assumed you needed corpses to cast certain skills? how do you cast those skills without collecting corpses?

Gather corpse is a bad skill because you have to give the last hit on mobs to get the corpse… but you can use disinter that can grab all corpses around after u kill mobs… or u can buy corpse potions at necromancer master , each corpse potion have 30 corpses.

oh wow, ok, makes sense not to bother with gather corpse then.

Moises, excuse my English more takes me a question, full con really worth or 2/1 con / int is bad?