Tree of Savior Forum

Help! new player here!

Good day! Please help me! I’m a new player. I transcended a weapon(mace) for my monk using the other character(SR). I didn’t even know it cannot be transfer in team storage anymore after the transcend(which is I really have no idea why this lame issue exist). Now I can’t transfer the weapon for my main character. If you can’t solve my problem. I guess I have no choice but to leave the game just like the others. So please help me. :disappointed: and one thing. Why you cannot place the weapon in team storage anymore after transcend? Why are you doing this? What’s the problem with transferring a transcended weapon in team storage? Oh gaaahd! Too many issues in this game! I’m interested and about to invest in this game, but I think I have to think twice or more.

TEAM NAME: Phantomshot
SERVER: Verena

you can remove transcendence on blacksmith NPC using the item “spell rod.” It will make it tradable and team storage transferable again but you will lose the blessed shards already spent on the weapon.

Also yes everyone wants transcended items to be transferable

Sad issue is new players don’t read anything.
Just pick up fast levelling guide and zoom to high levels

EDIT: Yes everyone wants trans items to be team storagable but its no way tradability after trans is hidden bug. It was announced along with trans when 1st came.

I’m glad I read this today. Had no idea that was a thing.

LUL.
I hope from later on everyone keeps reading stuff on both pros and cons of a stuff rather than just pros.