Tree of Savior Forum

Help need advice! About my Chronomancer3 build

Hello peps! I’m new here and I’m enjoying ToS so far, and because I’m a newbie that means I’m oblivious about some things of the game and I would be glad if you people help clear things up and suggest the most viable option.

So my struggle is between choosing the right class, I’ve decided to go for the support role with some DPS, and with it taking Chrono3 (100% decided) and I don’t know if I should go for Cryo3 too? since of what I have heard it’s rlly gud but I can’t help but feel insecure about it, are Cryo3 skills Snow Rolling and Frost Pillar worth it? are they like situational only? Because I’ve been thinking of picking Cryo2/Psycho1/Chrono3 since I think it could be of more utility using Psychic Pressure on frozen enemies and using Swap to froze then on the ice pillars, but in the end I’m not realy sure what to pick.

What do you people think? Cryo3/Chrono3 or Cryo2/Psycho1/Chrono3?

Bump.

I really need to know what people think

I like more Cryo 3 chrono3; snow ball and ice wall 15 is just way too op to ignore it and go kino 1.
Psycho also was nerfed recently.

Well, for a chrono, unless you fancy having a poor scaling, identity-lacking build, that’s pretty much how you should do the build. IMO chrono c3 builds will only shine on the future, when many more classes gets released. Don’t get me wrong, i’m not saying it’s not powerful. But it doesn’t really leave much room for customization unless you want to have half-assed utility. So going cryo 3 > chrono 3 or cryo2>linker1>chrono 3 are the way to go.

Keep in mind if you choose linker 1 you will have an easier time supporting, but it doesn’t compare to having a full dedicated linker on your team and going cryo 3 yourself