Tree of Savior Forum

[Help] My Sorcerer-Build

Hello Saviors,
I would like some advice from you concerning my build. I am new to the game, watched some videos on youtube, got advice that I should think about the build before start to play it. So here it is. http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/?reference=zu7tq86ope Any advice you can give?
What about the stats? I was thinking about spending for each 5 points 3 to INT, 1 to SPR and 1 to CON.
Kind regards

Wiz1:
Max Sleep, Lethargy 1 or 3, Quake 1, Bolt 5

Sorc3:
Leave Salamion at Lv1, you just take him for his debuff. Max out Familiar, it’s the best DPS skill under Sorc. Prefer Desmo than Evocation.

Don’t get SPR for Sorc, you’ll have a hard time keeping your SP up. It isn’t stated there in the skill description but Summoning cancels your SP regen and continuously drains it by a percentage.

2 Likes

Tampon wrote everything correct.

DON’T invest into SPR.

1 Like

Thanks the both of you.

rly? the skill still drains sp by 1%? i was thinking about going sorc, but now u duno.
what u think about cryo3>sorc3 full int build?

1 Like

I have 2200 SP (no invest into SPR) and I am pretty OK with SP Management. Even Lvl3 Alchemist SP Pots allow you to have full SP, cast your skills and manage your summon.

I am linker2-sorc3 so I am spamming my skills a lot.

As for Cryo3-Sorc3 - this is PvP route of Sorcerer. I suggest you one amendment: Take Warlock instead of Sorc3 and you will feel yourself good at Arenas.

At this moment I see 3 best builds:

1. Wizard3-Linker-Sorc2-Sorc3/Warlock - PVE (more dmg, more potential for Ranks 8-10).
  2. Wizard-Cryo-Linker2-Sorc2-Sorc3/Warlock - PVE (Utility)
  3. Cryo3-Sorc2-Warlock - PvP.

Mine build is Pyro-Linker2-Sorc3 but I was inexperienced when I took Pyro.

Sorcerer is Yellow Class. Please understand this correctly. I don’t understand why people think about DPS when they speak about Sorcerer.

I will only tell you that Sorcerer is the Best Mobile AoE Damage Dealer.

i decided to go for cryo>kino for pvp/pve =/
actually i’m about to change clas, but i have no good feedback on cryo>sorc =/

Sorc blood should be in your heart =) I understand you.

Go Cryo-Kino - the best OP PvP build.

i’m just one of those players that sit every 10 secs so i don’t need to use potions, i can’t see myself as a sorcerer xD

also, i really like the ice wall combo, and the idea of a full CC char

Honestly, I’m going Wiz 3 > Linker > Sorc 2 > Warlock and don’t regret it at all, this topic has good content.

I will like to see my damage when Theurge has 75 singletarget hits at Warlock 3 and I have both 6 links and Quickcast Attribute.

That and having a Tanker with huge constant DPS which I’m able to control, bats exploding like crazy and some useful buffs.

Sorc 2 is a nice skillset for any wizard that is not aiming for SPR. It’s the only controlable tanker in the branch.

@derolon3577

Your build is good but I think it would be better with Cryo 1 instead of Pyro 1, most time you want to freeze monsters and players instead of doing poor damage on them.

1 Like

max familair to lv15, 15 bats is OP :slight_smile:

This guy gets what sorc is a bout.

+1 this guy.

Sorc build don’t need Pyro stop using CBT build (CBT max only200). It’s useless over 210+.

Cryo + sor = support party and pvp

Pyro + sor = Solo pve and raid boss

I using pyro for sorcerer build atm.

I have no trouble solo Alemeth forest at all because Flame ground lvl 5 and fire ball lvl 5 deal a lot of damage.

Just link all those sheeps, cast a flame ground then let Demon and Salamion do their job.

Early DD classes does fall of late game but that doesn’t mean they are useless.

Yeah, but I link and follow with Quick cast+flesh cannon 1 shot a pack of sheep and then seek another group. Faster solo.

Can you sustain corpse for flesh cannon without using corpse pots? Because it sound expensive.

I can’t but I always have 150 pot in my pocket. It’s cheap.
1 hours farm using around 30-40 pots.

So…~35 pots per hour = 17.500 silver not include HP+SP potions. how about the income after a hour?

I just grind there yesterday so idk if this spot drop anything worth

about 100k / hour ? I’m not sure.
Recently I didn’t solo much. No space for solo, and lazy.

about HP/SP if you using cat buff + bonfire = save money. (I didn’t call Templeshooter)

i don understand why sorc is a sp class ? So are using linker as a sp … or u telling me that the only 1 servant skill that u call yrself as a sp which i think is making no sense … i play sorc cos of the summon spell, but i feel that it is really mana consuming and using a ride skill drain yr mana even more and in the end u need to pot more than other classes … Servant does help u reg mana in the end u will run out of mana unless u pot and keep pot …

The drawback of taking sorc is too much … comparing with other class i really feel sorc is underrated … even u are yellow doesnt mean u cant do dmg …

Please advice me … thank you guys again :smiley: