Tree of Savior Forum

[HELP] My items disappeared in NPC reset

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 06/04/2019 22:46 (GMT-4)

Server Name: South America Silute

Team Name: Rockfellers

Character Name: LaCancioneira

Bug Description :
(The bug happened yesterday. I changed my base class from Cleric to Archer. I did not like the archer and moved back to Archer. At the Npc you have in Klaipeda. But I lost all the items I had in my inventory … “in the case of my items that I made and I joined with my friends.” it was not very good items. but they were all gone. (they were them 2 archmagebange +3.1 karacha 1 vienarazis blunt +6.1 virtov plate 1 virtov shirt 1 grynas glove.) these items probably are not worth anything nowadays.but not because they are worth nothing that I I’d like to know how to get them back or win something equivalent or just lost and done.)

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. my itens
  2. my other base class
  3. my team storage
  4. my personal storage
  5. my market

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :
Keyboard

System

• CPU : intel core 2 quad cpu q9550 2,83
  • RAM : 8GB
  • Graphics Card : nvidia 550 Ti
  • Mainboard : Asus P5P43TD
  • Storage : 500 Gb
  • Internet Connection : 25 MB
  • Country, Region : Campo Grande, Mato Grosso do Sul - Brazil
  1. my itens
  2. my other base class
  3. my team storage
  4. my personal storage
  5. my market

cara, nas ultimas imgs tá mostrando q o filtro de item tá ligado, muda nas opçoes do inventario (engrenagem ali em baixo), provavelmente eles estão ae, vc só não tah vendo :haha:

mas não ta aparecendo mesmo assim…

Fica mexendo nas configs do filtro. As vezes buga mesmo

consegui karalho. era essa porra memo kkkkkk vlw 1000 vezes mano… pqp… sério vlw memo! :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.