Tree of Savior Forum

Help my Featherfoot build please!

Link C2 will make sure you get Parties. Sorc 1 is fine as you’re a melee Mage anyways. So your Temple Shooter will always be in some sort of position to shoot. (Making C2 a little bit less needed). Thaum will give you the power to Transpose meaning you could go full INT, then Transpose, Levitate, Blood Sucking, Blood Curse. Which would do some pretty huge damage, but a lot of cooldowns, again however Sorc C1 would be just fine for this.

My pref. with your build would probably be Linker C2.

Edit: Correction~

So dose 2int 1con Wiz3 Link2 Thum1 FF work?

Or recommend full con Wiz3 Link3 FF

If you’re doing Thaum, then go Full INT. Full CON is only really good for PvP, so even as Wiz c3 > Linker c3 > FF or Wiz c3 > Linker c2 > Sorc > FF I’d still go about 100 CON rest INT.

Full INT will allow you to Transpose into full CON pre-Blood Curse.

thauma isn’t a must… but isn’t bad class too
thauma c1 is good enough for foundation as ff, coz it’s already have much synergies

if you don’t like transpose + blood curse combo, you still have nice combo like swell body + ngadhundi

Thanks for the suggestion

I think I am still going link2 thum1 FF with 100CON and rest INT

Should be fine lol

Honestly that route, you should just go full INT. Because once you hit Thauma you’ll just Transpose anyways when you need to. Which will switch your INT with CON, and you can get the attribute to “even” the two, so if you want to have a little of both, buuuuuuut with that said; you’ll be fine going that route too!

False. Blood Curse’s damage scales with the absolute amount of HP consumed.

@OP I suggest you re-roll. Sorc has very little use in a FF build. Go Wiz3 Link3 FF2 or Wiz3 Link2 Thau1 FF2. If you really don’t want to reroll then pick Linker 2 for your Rank 6.

I was worry about the transpose bug, so I picked 2int 1con, once the bug is fixed, full Con should be better

I dont know but if you want to reroll maybe you should just leave wiz2 and linker c1 becuse that its the most important thinks for the FF, and maybe chosse thauma 1 i think it will be rll nice with transpose, and im not sure if transpose is a bug, i think rune of giants is a bug but transpose no.

Dropping sorcerer means my pvp will be worst don’t you think? Since I like both pvp and pve guess I can deal with link c1 , link c2 gives more 3 links only, and c1 with gem can get 6 links don’t seems bad at all, with sorce I can pvp too, just a little but I can…

Please stop having the misconception that only Wiz C2 is important for FF. Wiz C3 is a must for any dps build.

I know nothing about Wizard PvP builds, but I can tell you that Linker 1 will become obsolete very quickly as you approach endgame. The low hit limit and being able to link only 6 targets with a gem will hurt you sooner or later. For reference, I’ve been in many situations when even 11 links, as a Linker 3 with a Dandel gem, wasn’t enough. ET is one good example.

So you mention that thauma has good synergies with ff ca 2 and blood curse.
I planned myselfe to build a ff, beeing w c3 and linker c1 (aiming for c2) at the moment and planned to use runecaster as r6 because i rly doesnt like only to have magic missles xDD. How u think about that?

this guy build is wiz3>linker2>rc>ff

I personally like thauma more for ff, since rc’s rune of destruction didn’t impress me enough, and other rc skill don’t have synergy with ff

That’s my fear… linker c1 will become even worst considering the monster density of high level maps, so… the real problem is, linker c2 will not go too far than c1 to become obsolete, 2-3 links more will not save him tho… after all maybe both will be a waste , that’s why I think dropping link c2 for some other thing like sorcerer is better, since summoning scales with int… never falls off , plus 5-6 links from c1 can give you support for going solo too, unless I change everything to linker c3… buts is not gonna happen… hehe

Personally I like rc skills but as you, I don’t think rc and ff has synergy… that’s why Im not considering him on ff build… guess for my salvation , going trauma>ff for synergy is better than link c2… since link c1 and c2 will fall as the game increase mob density… 2 more links from c2 will not save that class tho, and Im not considering going linker c3 :frowning:

You can just go straight for Wiz 3 > Link 1 > Sorc 2 > Ff 2. It is both decent for general pvp and pve. If you are aiming for ET, you may have chosen the wrong class.

Going Sorc 2 allows you to have access to riding which gives you access to a lot more aoe via summon skills. Also allows you to have a better control for your summon.

Hmm true, not planning going et tho, not with this char, already notice that is not good enought…

If you are interested in that build you can check out my vids.

I recently got back to playing it. Might create vids again soon.

Your rank 1~6 dps skills will no longer matter when you look at things like Kundela Slash. New meta is to spend the early ranks on support classes, period.