Tree of Savior Forum

[HELP] Murmillo with Cor1 Shin1 Murm. Is it possible? Newbie here

I was looking all over the internet for Murmillo build, most build go with S1 Pelt2 Rod3 Shin1 Murm1 but I’ve read once on a forum saying that going Pelt2 without taking Pelt3 is not a good option. So if I was to take Cor1 Shin1 Murm1, what would be the best choice for the earlier ranks? And is it possible to go Cor1 Shin1 Murm1? I’ve found a guide with this set up going S1 Pelt3 Rodel1 Cor1 Shin1 Murm1, I’ll include the link down below (the build is not mine).

And this is what i have in mind:

What’s your thought on this?

Just picking shinobi and murm doesn’t make a good murmillo build, but sure you could do it if you like.

So what do you recommend then? i pick shinobi and murm because most dps murm guides has this combo.

want legit ? you may change the corsair into hop3

Untitled

are you meaning to say hop2 or 3? if i have pelt3 i cant have hop3 with shin1. Or drop pelt to 2 and go for hop3? what on your thoughts on rodel? i just read that rodel goes well with murm.

dunno about rodel but i saw sw1 pelt2 rodel3 ninja murmillo

pvp sneak CC variant:
sw1>pelt1>hop3>cor1>shinobi>murm
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1134448dc

pvp full CC variant:
sw1>pelt1>hop3>cor1>rodel>murm
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#113444a8c

both FULL CON

taking pelt1 is enough for the block passives, pelt2 high guard has alot of downtime and with bad drawbacks while taking hoplite3 maximizes your block and critical rate from finestra.which have not so bad drawback.

rodelero3shino is usually pve inclined for boss bursting they can pvp too but IMHO not as good as hoplite3 variants.

so no dex for this build? how you go agaisnt high dex build? i thought to go agaisnt high dex build you’ll need at least 120 dex? And for both of the build that you stated, how does it holds up in PvE? which of the build you stated does better in PvE? I already made up my mind with pelt1 hop3, i’m still not sure which class to take after that. i was thinking of taking pelt1 hop3 rodel1 shin1 murm1. but i don’t know.

DEX doesn’t add accuracy, STR does and trust me evasion isn’t really as effective as block because of the difficulty in stacking. I tried to make evasion build work before and still trying til now.

For PvE, the corshinomurm is better than the corrodmurm, but it isn’t really for bossing, rodelero3shinomurm is for bossing.

In SEA there’s a pelt1 hop3 rodel1 shin1 murm1, he’s geared and quite good but IMO corsair builds are still better.

Oh shitt! my bad. I thought dex is for accuracy. Then why full con and not con:str 2:1? the corshinomurm combo is interesting from the beginning hence the title of this post, so I think I’m gonna go with that. I already put 15pts to dex, should i re-roll or just leave dex at that put the rest to con?

IMO, as long as you haven’t spent millions for attributes yet then I suggest you reroll.

1 Like