Tree of Savior Forum

[HELP] Monk Build

Is this a viable build for a Monk?
I really don’t feel like picking Priest for like 20 buffs while i can just pick Zalciei for Crit Damage + Stigma
But Zalciai only gives 100 crit damage at lvl 15, thats 15 levels just to get the same crit damage from a hair acessory… does it escale with lvl? I saw that it has an atribute that increases it by &, but is it worth?

Also, using meltis+Divine Stigma seems really good to me, and Daino is always a good buff do have, right?

Should i just go with Priest? Is Cleric 2 a better option?

1 Like

Use search: [Class Thread] Monk class thread. CONSOLIDATED MONK INFORMATION

Short answer, not worth it.

Not taking cleric 2 is a road to reroll

1 Like

strong build. you are dps class. not a healer anymore. your focus will be on doing as much damage. he is fine with cleric 1. with enough +20 gear trancends solimiki or lolipather euipment. he wont take much damage and can use his 5 heal tile for himself.

Daino is nice buff

doggeydoo approve build

2 Likes

Monk3/Inquisitor does some great damage. However, it doesn’t do so much damage that anyone would want to take you along to ET when they could bring a doppel. Being a monk does not remove everyone’s expectation that you will provide healing. I completely agree with Kostik. Not taking cleric 2 is a road to reroll. it’s not as if healing is hard on this game anyway and cleric two actually does increase your own dps, survivability, and utility while solo.

he dont take monk in ET. just saying with good euipmetn