Tree of Savior Forum

Help me with sorcerer!

I’m quite new and going to start a new character that I’m aim for Sorcerer but…

I think that there should be support skill in my build so I decided to go with Linker. I read many sorcerer builds but it seems not many of those go with Linker+Sorcerer not sure why, is it that bad idea?

And I have too many combinations in my head which I cannot decide before starting my character

I’m not sure if it’s good idea for Linker to go for C3 or C1 is enough

I think I’ll go with Sorcerer C2 (just because I’ve read that it’s recommended which I still don’t really know why, could you enlighten me?)

Before Linker, I still don’t know should I get Pyro or Cryo (which I think about this like millions times already)

And I want one of those go for C3 or else I think I have only basic skill for each rank, then it’s like

Wizard>Pyro/Cryo>Linker>Pyro/Cryo>Sorcerer2>Pyro/Cryo or

Wizard>Pyro/Cryo>Linker2>Sorcerer2>Linker

Is it a bad idea?

And Or is it better idea to go for new class at rank7 instead like featherfoot? (but for me it seems rank8 classes seem better, but I don’t know which one goes for SPR, can you tell me this?)

Please advice so I could start my character! lol

Thanks in advance!!

Since you want sorc2, your rank 5 & 6 is fixed i guess. People go Sorc2 for the sole purpose of riding and using the skills of summon. If you want sorc just for summon to help you attack along the sidelines, sorc2 isn’t needed.

You could go for Pyro3 or Cryo3 both works fine, or even Wiz2>Linker2

For Pyro3 and Cryo3 variants, you could consider

• Wiz1>Pyro3 or Cryo3>Sorc2>Necro3. This is a full summon build. However, with rank10 on its way, I’m not sure what rank10 class to progress from there

• Wiz1>Pyro3 or Cryo3>Sorc2>Runecaster>Sage2 or Shadowmancer2. Both Sage and Shadowmancer are good options and can progress to C3 ranks when rank 10 comes

• Wiz1>Pyro3 or Cryo3>Sorc2>Warlock3. Warlock3 is really good in dealing AOE damage, and remains to be one of the very coveted C3 classes. Featherfoot 3 is another option, but lacks in AOE compared to Warlock 3.

If you choose the linker option, Wiz2>Link3>Sorc2>Shadowmancer2 is good. Shadowmancer is the one class that benefits the most from linker the most.

First thing you probably need to figure out is what is your main purpose for this character and is there any class rank in particular that you really want to build your character around with. Like for instance if what you desire is a build that utilise sorc2 and sorc2’s riding ability, we can use that, build and expand the ranks and options from there.

Hi, you can go with Wizard 3 + Marnox strategy :

He amplifies Marnox Strike damage utilizing Lethargy with the attribute (+50% for strike dmg). Then for rank 4 you may go with Thaumaturge for +10% for all invocations : https://tos.neet.tv/attributes/206014.
After Sorcerer 3, you can take any rank 8 class >.>, of course Necromancer 3 it’s the most take, but I would like to try some crazy Onmyoji 3 with Fire Fox Shikigami lvl 15 and the new attribute Big Fox :tired:

Imo the best sorcerer/summon build is wiz3-thaum1-sorc2-necro3. Wiz3 helps with strike-type demons. Thaum1 helps with summon damage and magic missile.

Other variants with sorcerer I like:
Wiz3-thaum3-sorc-onmyo2
Wiz3-thaum1-sorc2-alchem3 (more of a merchant instead of PvE though)

1 Like

I have that, its very good. :+1:

Currently I have a Wizard>Pyro>Psychokino3>Thaumaturge1>Sorcerer1>Sage2 and I’m enjoying it very much. Sorcerer 1 is enough if you’re not planning on riding your summons, plus thauma gives your summons additional damage and some extras, like a 500+ magic atk buff and Swell Body. Pyro 1 has a good synergy with Psych3, you have the fireball and also Flame Ground to combo with Heavy Gravity, and a bunch of CC. Sage2 gives you damage and some more functionality, you could go with Shadow2, I think it has better damage, but I like sage, so…

I also use this build. It’s the way to go, especially with the buffs to Necro/Sorc coming out which synergize so well. Salami’s gonna’ heal skellies??? WUT??