Tree of Savior Forum

Help me to build my exorcist! :)

So, My decisions in this moment flows around this base: Cleric2-?-Priest3- Chaplain-Exo2 (dps intentions)

My desire is to build something that have some sense of sinergy (what I cant see in druid builds that finishes with exo1). I do like of AA possibilities… to don’t be in need to cast high aoe skills to kill anything :s and the “secret” combo between magnus and entity too (I’m a great fan of ice shard haha)

My questions:

1. In your opinion, this build-base is good enough in comparison with the others dps?

2. Magnus really does relevant dmg in the late?

3. What would you suggest to fullfil the gap? I was thinking about cleric3, but it don’t seem to ad too much. I’ve found some similars builds with Miko (probably to burst the AA, I guess) and Krivis ( just for Aukuras 5? This really do good in lvl 5?)

4. Which cards should I use? Chappa, Pyroego, Gazing, Zauras…? There is something more usefull?

5. There is any especific equipament that I really should use? (like agny to plagues)

6. Do you think that this build don’t make any sense at all to the actual meta and I must reconsider everything?

Goddess bless you all!

I made a Cleric 3 > Priest 2 > Druid 2 > Exo 2

I’ve had chaplain with magnus before, not worth.

The base is a healer, no real comparison, maybe heal bomb with aiming.

Hmm total damage output is great but the cooldown? No. It’s 60 seconds with a high chance of failing when exorcism is casted under multiple monsters.

Zauras, Chappa or Specific red cards like unicorn.

Masinios Mace I suppose, the item was designed to be OP that some mages even use it.

1 Like
  1. Hell no, I doubt it even reaches 1/3th of the current top cleric build. (Druid2/exo2 atm or pala3/exo2 not sure yet)
    Exo spends a lot of time casting rubric already and simply does not have the time for other time intensive dps methods like aa or damballa to the point that it gets considerably less use out of them.
  1. Yes, magnus is good. But it’s not good enough for a 4 rank investment. Esp not with exorcise/ME having clunky mechanics and poor cd’s.

2. I suggest going either full aa (kriv3/chap variants) or full exo (druid2/exo2 or similar) and then worry about the rest.

3. red = Centaurus if AA focus, best dmg boost otherwise. (Iltiswort if druid or velnia monkey if it gets fixed.)
    blue = Nuaele/Zaura or less ideally Armaos.
    green = whatever stats you use, doesn’t matter much.
    purple = Yekub if AA, utility otherwise (or poison/bleed proc if your red card needs it.)

4. Just the usual stuff. If aa you want rng armour with +dex and ideally +int/spr/con as well. Otherwise focus on int. Grab the masinios mace and maybe a lionhead dagger.

5. It doesn’t make sense regardless of the meta.

how’s that pala3 exo build?

Don’t quite know, which is why I left it as a possibility.
It depends entirely on how high you can get sanctuary, and that’s quite an expensive play style I just can’t afford atm.

I’d imagine ideally it would be a cleric2/priest/pala3/pd/exo2 for incin’s added dot with frequent hits. (And monstrance as ideal cover debuff)
Or it’s some synergy I have overlooked, who knows imc decided some buffs now do affect it… I can’t retest every combo after a patch x…x

Sanctuary as solo, can only boost Koinonia and Aqua (for a few seconds), and it works best against monster weak against holy property. As I’m currently Pala2Druid2Exo2. I don’t find Sanctuary worth 2 or 3 ranks. As support it’s nice for the other Exo’s in the party. Rubrik would be doing more insane damage. But I think its better to continue doing damage with Druid skills, or Exo’s, than channeling Sanctuary for 10s for better damage. That is, in my experience.
Now I’m debating how to fill the 3 ranks.
I want Bokor for Hexing and Zombify. Priest 2 would be nice as well, for Revive and Mass Heal. Would also help if I were to go PVP.

I personally don’t have any problems casting Damballa and Zombify inbetween Rubric casts.
You just need to have less skills to cast, and Bokor>Exorcist doesn’t have many skills to cast anyway[mostly your Effigy will not be utilized anymore].

Damage-wise, a fully fledged Damballa [8 zombies, no Hexing debuff] deals about the same damage as a Druid C2s Carnivory [12450% vs 13800%].
Of course as Druid you have also your Chortasmata to deal damage, but I think it’s ok to compare both, as Chortasmata lvl 5 deals around 4600-6900%. adding both together gives around 1,5 times the damage as Damballa deals, and Damballa has half the CD time of Chortasmata&Carnivory.

Btw, I don’t have a problem spamming Zombie Capsules while casting Rubric to keep my zombie count in check.

@cesar.miranda.storyt If you like Chaplain and Exorcist just build it, even if it’s weaker than what others listed here. It’s no longer “your” Exorcist if you follow the meta and what others advised to set up for a build.

I think the most players have long forgotten that the only reason you play a video game is to have fun.
If you don’t have fun because you’re just blindly follow what others deem as “fun” or “useful” or “efficient”, you won’t have fun I guess, it’s as if you decide to buy a car type you like and then let the car seller talked you into buying a “better” car which you don’t like design-wise, just because he said it’s better.

The most fun in this game is the build freedom. Exorcist is the Class on the Cleric tree that can make everything work. It brings the damage you need for endgame content as well as the ability to lure many mobs to your front, which is nice for Chaplains autoattacks.

About M.E.: The skill is bad, but who cares? As long as you have the Exorcist skill kit, it can be as bad as it is without being a merit. Exorcist C3 will add another nuke skill to your arsenal so go ahead.

Even in the Druid builds, 80-90% of your damage comes from Exorcist so it doesn’t really matter.
The damage is your Exorcist, the rest can be whatever you like to have.

The gap can be filled with everything, starting from Bokor C1 for some zombies
over Paladin C1 to be able to wield a two-handed mace
over Dievdirbys C1 to have some cooldown time reduction for Exorcist & free warps
up to Cleric C3 for more healing,
Oracle C1 for more survivability and the ability to reset loot,
Plague Doctor C1 for auto-recovery and status immunity,
Krivis C1 for Aukuras heal & Daino to have 100% accuracy without STR and stronger autoattacks that scale with your matk,
Miko for skilllevel boost & more filler damage with Hamaya&Gohei,
Pardoner C1 for another cure skill & debuff duration time increase,
Monk C1 for two-handed mace and some strike debuffs to boost mace autoattack damage,
Druid C1 for more damage and extra recovery or
Kabbalist C1 for some extra recovery boost via Ein Sof + extra holy property damage.

It’s your choice, just pick the Class you are the most comfortable with in your build.

3 Likes

What you guys think about a build with diev3 Exo3? The owl statues seems to fit with the low cooldown of exo. Just let them working while we cast the exo skills (even with more reduced cooldown). To this I will need of full spr to max the owl damage and keep casting the exo skills. I already have a +11 heart of glory T8, so I believe that I can keep my matk good enough without int investments.

But what else can I combine to this build? Cleric2 (or miko?) diev3 Druid c2 Exo2? Cleric1 Bokor c3 Diev3 Exo2?

Or even Cleric2-Bok-Diev2-Druid2-Exo2?

If you are getting diev you either go for circle1 or circle3, if you are full spr you may want miko in the build but this will drop the druid.
The popular diev3 build is cleric3-diev3-miko-exo2, if you want to keep the druid you can take diev1 with priest2 or other fillers like bokor or paladin

1 Like

Why need to go for 1 or 3? The owl don’t scale that much damage from 5 to 10. The reason is the duration?

I would suggest cleric 2>krivis3>druid2>exo2

Diev2 owls dies very fast, if you use it in cm you will just give up on using them. Also diev3 gives you ausrine invincibility. In the end its up to you, if you want it just do it, your dmg will not come from the owls anyway

i Actually solo up to lvl 5 in CM with C2 Diev3 Miko Kabba1 Exo2 no problem to keep owls and also deal dmg with exo skills

Can you tell me you stats and weapon? I’m almost convinced to do this build (not sure about Kabba, tho).

The owl statue does significant damage to higher lvl monsters?

Do you think that it will keep usefull in late content like velcofer?

Why Kabba? What you think about Bokor1 instead? The zombies could be stealling some aggro out of the owls.

I agree with the poster who advised you to pick classes and skills that sound fun based on your playstyle. You will undoubtedly make your build good because you LIKE to play it. I don’t like cookie-cutter builds if they aren’t fun for me. I have an Exo build that is somewhat unique, however it works really well for me. I consider my character somewhat like they consider a Holy Paladin in WoW. A combination of Mace and Holy and a Divine Righteousness that can demolish the Demons and Undead. Have fun! :shield:

1 Like

T10 +12 raffy 1 green 1 red 1 purple.
5600matk.

It does enough dmg, kabba can be changed for druid for more heal, but i like the ein sof HP increase and SP regen plus merkabba and revenge for some casual pvp, but druid can work too.

In velco it won’t be best dps/heal but still can do some good, zombies are no good for just bokor one and yes they take mobs away and tend to be too messy.

1 Like