Tree of Savior Forum

Help me out with my wizz build

So im really interested in thaumaturge and i tought about going wizz 3 thauma 3 but for rank 7 im interested in featherfoot, and i dont feel lile feather foot works without linker so i was thinking of i want wizz 3 thauma 3 i should go for warlock. The other option would be wiz 3 linker 2 rune caster and featherfoot , focusing completely in my preference of the featherfoot class. Im pretty solid on wizz 3 on both builds, love sleep 15 and quick cast atribute plus magic missle is a nice spell. What are your thoghts on this 2 builds ? Thanks.

Yeah i’m into featherfoot as well. It depends whether u want to go for DPS or Support/utility. I believe thaumaturge is a Support class thus u will spend most of ur time in a party for max efficiency. So i’m not sure where is the synergy of thauma 3 with wiz 3 (dont know much about thauma).

But as you are in the same situation as i am , looking for some featherfoot builds i’ve been researching for 2 weeks and came up with these builds: (DPS oriented, besides having some party utility)

Wiz 3 - Linker 3 - Featherfoot

Wiz 3 - linker 2 - psychokino - featherfoot

Wiz 3 - psychokino 3 - featherfoot

Wiz 3 - elementalist 3 - featherfoot

I’m still deciding which one i’m going to run (probably the first one). I’m considering elementalist just because of some nerfs on linker, so i can still run wiz 3 - ele 3 even without the “great” synergy with featherfoot (but wiz 3 - ele 3 synergy overcomes everything xD)

If u want full support oriented builds, i can’t help u cause it is outside my area of interest.

I dont see the direct sinergy with wizz 3 and thauma either but i feel like any rank 7 can use sleep 15 and quick cast atribute. And i guess ill have to make both characters, cuz i really like both thaumaturge and featherfoot but dont see how to mix them both together

Yeah it’s a solid build still. Even thauma being a support class, u can use ur buffs for solo play as well to boost ur damage and with the + 50% matk from quickcast it will deal lots of damage. The only problem is that besides Magic missile u only have featherfoot skills which are single target ones, so it may be hard to get to rank 7 (with solo playing). As if with linker , due to Joint Penalty, u can magic missile linked mobs and deal huge damage, making it easier to get levels.

But both thauma and linker can easily be requested in a party so both of them can have a good time leveling as well. Good luck bro

Yeah that is why i think if i go thauma c3 i should go warlock at rank seven to have some AOE. im pretty sure pole fo agony with both swell arms, swell mind and quick cast will hurt

Pole of agony is 120s cooldown, warlock is not much of a AoE DPS, Thauma 3 gives you a huge boost, but you will need a linker in your party if you want to make it efficient.