Tree of Savior Forum

Help me out guys. Wiz>Cry>Psy>? What do you think..?

I really like Psy but Im torn. I want to go linker, but I also really want to hit that Psy3. Then maybe sorc later… Hmm, Help me bounce around some ideas guys?

Thanks for your time in advance! :smiley:

My alt (level 165) is currently going the route of:

Wiz1 => Cryo1 => Psycho1-3 => Cryo2-3.

It’s definitely up there in terms of amazing CC while also providing decent damage.

Cannot comment on adding linker in. If you’re going cryo, it needs to be either 1 circle or 3 circles. 2 is a waste. Same with psycho.

Thanks for your input man, I agree. psy2 and Cry2 would be pretty useless. I like your suggestion though. How well did you fair with out the sure spell ability from the wizard circle?

Here you go, buddy: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/mm2jeqa7qu/

Thats the build that I see everywhere. Pretty solid all the way round. Pvp and pve wise. Im not too interested in the cry-cry at the end. I will take your advice on the psy3 though. Wiz-cry-psy3-… hmm how about sorcerer or warlock? How do you think that would pan out?

The last skill in cryo is super immense. I cannot comment on anything other than cryo3. Haven’t tested other stuff.