Tree of Savior Forum

Help me choose, w3-psy3-wl or w3-psy-sorc2-wl, any suggestion is welcomed

Ok, so my general idea is to be competent in pvp, pve, future content and still have fun (i’m greedy). I like having more int than con since i like damage but bursty char with high cd is not my type (so no ele3 and cryo/pyro-psy). I did some research and end up with two possible builds.

First is w3 psy3 wl

W3 for future patches and overall dps boost, Psy cc and utility is great in pvp and Wl is just pure damage. My concern is that this build may not perform well in general boss-ing and the dps is kinda meh, around 3600 quick-casted per hit, hit twice per sec with pp and gravity pole, correct me if i’m wrong. Can someone give me some insight about how good does psy3 scale in the future endgame (damage-wise).

Second is w3-psy-sorc2-wl

Same w3, psy (pvp) rather than linker (pve) for teleport and telekinesis for pole and devil’s attack and sorc as secondary damage source which kinda synergy with wl. I remember someone said that 10* Ts does 3k per hit, twice per attack per sec. Overall I find this build quite cool and fun (despite buggy sorc). I just dont know whether sorc summon scale acceptably in comparison to other direct damage builds (past 10* with damage from lv and int only, at lv 300+ and with higher base damage items available) and how hard is it to obtain a Ts card (price, legit seller and such) since i dont see anyone offer Ts for trade in world chat, yet.