Tree of Savior Forum

Help me build Wizard3>Linker3>Warlock

First Wizard Character for Me now I’m 61 Wizard C3 I don’t know skill for linker&warlock

I will restart to full con if I get Animus

And need opinion about this build too

Go Ele 3 Warlock if it’s your first character.

Wiz 3 > Linker 3 is very hard to level. Re-stats are not that easy to get so if you want to share max CON you’d have to com full CON since level 1.

Make this one as an alt character, wait to know if Warlock is good enough for you to invest 6 ranks pumping it up with “buffs” (QC and JP) only.

1 Like

Yeah linker3 out of wiz3 will be a perilous journey. Make sure to use everything at your disposal; squire weapon buff, sacrament, blessing. Invest heavily into magic missle’s attribute. Jump/walk cancel the animation on hangman’s knot so you can fire off both charges of MM in time.

Mad respect for anyone who makes it through 3 ranks of linker with only one reliable attack skill.

1 Like

Thank you for fast reply

I’m already have stat reset potion but fear to use it too now i’m invest int1:con1 should I reroll? I don’t have animus :’(

AND I see Wizard c3 have future proof

You don’t have to worry about animus so early in the game, you can only use it at 170 and get it from 217 dungeon.

Go full INT from now on for Ele 3 or full CON Linker 3 if you want to share max con, I’d still go max INT as Linker 3 as you seem to want to deal great damage with Warlock.

Keep your stat reset potion for far in the future when we get ranks 8+ and you cn really make the best decision on stat allocation.

1 Like

OK, I will go linker and i will keep potion thank very much :blush:

Just a reminder, you will only deal very good damage after warlock C2 or C3 probably, most people take Necro 1 instead of Linker 3 for the burst of Flesh Cannon.

I still think your build is totally worth it for the future 10 ranks build

1 Like

Not sure where you got the impression Animus can compensate matk for a full con build. It only gives an equivalent of ~130matk (vs ~700matk with 50con rest int + animus)

1 Like

Goodluck leveling to R7. Though, Im also in the process of lvling a Wiz3>Linker3 as a futureproof character.

Go full CON by Linker3 so you can contribute well on parties.

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111777f.1121374f516a7585.11233f4f5665.1325354151

1 Like

I just think you guys should know that Wiz 3 > Linker 3 is mostly a popular build on kToS, where the cooldowns are 15 and 10 sec for JP and HK, there is no limit hit and HK lasts for 15 seconds (150% uptime) at level 15.

Sharing full CON 50% uptime is not that great because the added HP is not healed, everyone has to eat healing tiles. Obviously good for PvP and GvG.

Aand kToS linkers just got nerfed today. :v

@Crossfall

they’re pretty angry about that, but I’m happy to be honest, just wish we got their version instead.

I bet there’s a lot of threads whining about the need for class resets over there. In this case theres actually some merit to it lol. Suffer greatly, ktos :sunglasses:

I don’t worry about Linker nerfed. I still want share CON and want make Swordsman Or Archers can do damage on mob

1 Like