Tree of Savior Forum

Help - iam totally confused

Hey there Guys,

I managed to get some time (hard for me due to my job) for playing a bit more than usual - because ive found TOS and its awesome.

Right now iam 148 (A1/R2/Scout1/Rogue1) and i started reading a bit more about builds and classes.

i was thinking on building a Rogue2 Musk1 -> Stealthy Backstab sniper.

Here comes the Question:

Rogue = Crossbow+Dagger

All upcoming classes use other weapons, cannons, pistol or the musk rifle.

Is Rogue completly useless? how should i combine my bow and dagger skills with a totally different weapon which cannot use those skills ? Do i really have to restart and make a totally different build than the one i wanted to ? =(

thanks in advance, hoping to get some answers =)

Weapon swap is there to help you

You can put xbow + dagger in one slot, musket in the other slot and switch manually

And after learning the weapon swap attribute your character will automatically switch weapon when you press the skill that requires you to

Ps. Too bad you have to leave ranger at c2. Their c3 skills are amazing

Oh automatically ? Hell yea i didnt knew that.

I want to play pvp and since i allready took scout - i guess i dont have a choice in going Ranger c3, do i ?

What would u recommend going for after A1/R2/SC1/Rogue1 ?

If I understand you well, I think the only problem would be that u need 2/3 sets of weapons… 1 2hBow (Max damage with barrage i suppose) + 1 Xbow&Dagger (Only for Backstab…plus a shield maybe if PVP hard) + Musket…
If only 2 sets are used… you can weapon swap easily between them as far as I have seen…
If 3 weps sets…then I dont know how to do it efficiently… maybe i would choose Falconer instead of Rogue 2 with your build and sacrifice backstab… but The Stealthy Backstab Sniper sounds good to me too haha

ty for your answer and forgive my upcoming question - but isnt falconer garbage ? i mean, the only useful thing i see is AOE defence reduce (?)

haha no problem man
I cant say it for sure but check this vid and also this guide (scroll down a bit)
Vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3StGobwT9Y
Guide: [GUIDE] Archer Class Types

It seems it help doing more damage… Barrage + Feint + Circling
Also you will have a Falcon u know haha

Im not familiar enough with rogue to actually suggests anything to you sorry

Just a question
I’ve already learned the weapon swap attribute but I don’t seem to be automatically switching to the weapon that I need and have in my inventory for some of my skills with specific main-hand weapon type and off-hand

Is there another attribute to learn for this to work?