Tree of Savior Forum

[HELP] Help me with my build

s
This is my build. I just play this game for more than one weeks, so I have no idea how to build stats and skill. I accidentally build a support class instead of a solo-wizard class, so what can I change now? I don’t want to become a support wizard because I am not good at support stuff. And in the future, I want to kill other players too, so what can I build now?

*** Importantly I want to know the class build because I have no idea what to do now. Thank you for anyone who can answer this question. :smiley:

It’s not too late to re-roll considering you are still at Rank 3.

tosbase has lots class builds that you can have a look at. Take your time and find the ones that suit your play style.

For wizards, you can try the classic Wizard 3 > Elementalist 3 > Warlock build. It’s one of the most popular builds in ToS at the moment.

My class levels are at 14, and will be 15 (if i eat my card, which I didn’t want to because I don’t know what to go next). I really hate to re-roll T_T
It take me so much time for me to take it there… D:

Your build is pretty standard for Sorc …check the following build:

I frown upon your 29 SPR but that’s not completely messed up.

Oh lol. Yeah, I don’t know why but my con are actually higher than my sp… Well should I add more SPR then?

NO! Don’t do that.

CON and INT are the stats you need.

Oh so I should add more CON then? Hmmm

If you got interested in the Sorcerer’s path, I suggest you going for INT > CON. I’m uncertain what’d be the best ratio to follow…that’s all I can provide unfortunately.

Well, what other choices I had anyway… Probably going to be a Sorcerer ~ Thank you so much.

I just want to advise you that the build I mentioned is quite hard to level as first character.

Pre R5 you’ll most likely work as a utility mage with low damage output, being quite decent at R6 (Sorcerer cycle 2). You’ll also need a good boss card to summon (Like a templeshooter with a high number of stars).

Hope I helped.

Oh gosh… So it’s like a hard version of wizard then? :open_mouth: oh gosh.

It is ‘hard’ because you require funds and patience…but it depends on how persistent you are.

In the worst case you can just leave your char sitting for now until you get good items and build an easier class to level, such as the WIZ C3 variant. It’s up to you.

You know what, I may tried this build. Lol. If it get worst, then I just make another character :smile: thank you so much lol.

1 Like

Tip: Have more INT than CON your summons are the only thing that will deal damage if you’re taking cryo path : P

Most people would recommend full INT but since it’s your first time through, I’d suggest at least 150 con by the time you hit 200

Oh lol, thank you for the suggestion haha :v :yum: