Tree of Savior Forum

[Help] [Full INT] [Wizard] [Class Build]

Would someone recommend me a class build that would suit a Full INT Wizard? I’m thinking of getting a few of these:

Wizard/Pyromancer/Psychokino/Elementalist/Rune Caster/Warlock/Featherfoot.

If someone could recommend/make me a build that includes only those (and no other Wizard classes other than them), that would surely be a great help, and I would appreciate it so much. If you could also point which skills I should take and how many skill points I should put into them, that would be perfect.

Should I also put some stats into CON and a bit SPR? I’m thinking of making my character into an attack rather than a support type.

First, Full INT Wizard is a big no no. Post-200, you will see “You Died” message more times than in Dark Souls. I would advise you to put your stats into a 3:1 INT:CON ratio. SPR scaling is quite bad end-game for Wiz, just chug blue pots as you play

DPS Oriented Wizard? Simple, just go Wiz C3, Ele C3 and Warlock. This is the cookie-cutter AOE DPS build - this is the current meta and I believe it will be for a long time.

Wiz 3 > Ele 3 > Warlock

50~100 CON

0 SPR

Rest ALL INT.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

True, this games, CON is important in MISSION, BOSS FIGHT, DUEL.

This games INT not same as Ragnarok INT … It only add 1 magic attack which is useless…

Try my build if u really want 100% Int 0% Con

wiz-pyro-linker-thaum-sorc-necro-sorc