Tree of Savior Forum

Help completing a build for my alt (Sorc)

So, I want some help to finalize my build, please.
Based on my icbt2 experience this is what I decided so far:

Wizard -> ? -> Linker -> Linker -> Sorc -> Sorc -> ?

Last time I went pyro and it felt very lackluster later on, so I’m thinking about wiz or cryo. I also don’t know that to take for rank 7, maybe even Sorc 3 or Linker 3? I just want to take the best out of my summon, if it’s viable to focus only on him.

Thanks!

I would recommend cryo for the freeze so you can cc stuff in place for you pet to attack.

I’d not reccomend circle 2 linker if your gonna do it that way. My friend is doing wiz c3->linker->sorc c2->necro, I’d however replace necro for warlock. The problem with this is, until wiz c3 your bascally stuck with energy bolt, earthquake and auto attacks for damage till magic missle. and then you get no new attacks with linker. As sroc you get: a gimped pet with piss-poor ai that rarely hits things, a new nuke if you choose to take it, and a decent buff. Most people get the temple shooter card for sorc 1, since its ranged, hits twice with each attack and has a much bigger aggro radius it seems compared to the melee ones. However once your sorc2 and have the ground target ability its not so much of an issue. I myself am torn on whether I should even get linker or skip it for something else instead.

I would recommend circle 2 linker as it will be always viable. Pyro c2 will fall down at high lvl (200+). Regarding CryoC2 - not so effective, you either need cryo3 or cryo1.

Wiz 3-Linker-Sorc-Sorc - is build for perspective. At this moment no real synergy between Wiz and Summ classes.

Hi guys, so I got some problems yesterday and couldn’t answer. My intention was to have Harpeia as my summon, as I find her to be f… cool. Linker would be to help her single target damage and problematic ai.

Apparently you think I should go Cryo then, but what about last rank?

Also, does harpeia have any advantage compared to other bosses? (more atk or something else to compensate for single target)

Thank you!

To give my honest opinion I think the sorcerer card system is not done yet because to be honest you are killing yourself as a sort by not taking temple shooter, he hits twice, long range, 3 skills, bigger aggro. Any other summon just have no advantage over it.

wiz3 will do great with Necro but not with sorc.

Necro is half mage half summon.