Tree of Savior Forum

Help choose between pve wiz

Hello, guys! I have been studying some wizard builds and leveling some characters, but I wanted to see which build would be the best for pve and farming and to be my main character for challenges and other contents in the game (NO PVP). So far I ended up with these 3 builds

Wiz 3 > Ele 3 > Warlock 3: The basic, everyone told me it’s a good build

Wiz 3 > Ele 3 > Featherfoot: Amazing single target damage, I can fly and suck hp so the survivability and independence is amazing. Just wondering if someone who made this build how it is to deal with large group of enemies. Is it good or does it lack area damage by just having the elementalist?

Wiz 3 > Ele 3 > Sorc 1 > Shadowmancer 2: Saw this build full SPR, it seems that if you have a good gear you can manage the damage. Has anyone played with this build? How would you rate it? I saw a video of someone playing against the strongest boss in the game so far and he didn’t use the summon saying that the summon has amazing damage but low HP/defense. Would it be better to just go Wiz 2 > Linker 1 > Thauma 3 > Sorc 1 > Shadowmancer 2 to boost the summon attack and defense and give me more matk for the shadowmancer skills? Only thing I would be concern is the annoying cooldowns.

I appreciate the inputs in advance!

I think every build that goes to C3 is good…

except of linker :expressionless: ■■■■ linkers < jk

If you are new, not into pvp, a cookie cutter build will be the wiz ele warlock. Saves you the initial hassle and stress thinking if what you’re doing and investing early on is right or wrong

Then when you’re geared maybe consider trying out other builds you may consider

Only reason i’m still playing this game it’s beacuse of how fun it’s to play as a ele/wl, a very solid build overall, you can solo, you are good in party and you don’t actually need lot’s of gears to be able to do stuff. <3 love ele <3 just wish there was something instead of WL to pick, but atm WL it’s just too good to pass.

If you’d like an off meta build I’d like to recommend what I’m playing:

This build can basically do everything: it has AoE, great single target, you get an awesome summon you can ride (plus tons of suicidal bats and fire follower), infinite SP thanks to full SPR, no need for HP/SP potions (FF’s Blood Sucking is great), also great in both party and solo. As an added bonus, Levitate + Riding combo makes you immune to melee attacks (watch out for ranged tho).
After lots of testing different builds this one is the one I’ve been always looking for :wink: