Tree of Savior Forum

Help Building a Paladin

So im an old player that just came back for the new Re Build game and i always wanted to make a Paladin but i wanted to know from more acknowledged players some feedback and tips or opinion.

What you guys think is the best Build for a paladin… For what i saw from skills and all im inclined to go

Paladin - Chaplain - Inquisitor

what you guys think¿?

i think the higest dps with Paladin is: Inq>Zealot>Paladin

But with such low Spirit would Zealot be good?

SPR does not increase your max SP, only the magic crit damage and summons attack, so you should not be focusing on SPR as Zealot anymore. It’s better to aim for STR, CON or DEX now.

PS: SPR also increase the healing, forgot to mention

I see Then Zealot could be a good Choice But i still believe chaplain extra holy damage buffs would go nice with the Judgment skill of inquisitor

Be aware that Chap buffs only apply to basic attacks, skills won’t receive the bonus

That’s not necessarily right. You still can still benefit from Paladin’s healing coming from SPR as well, which is not a small ammount with Restoration. Dex isnt that useful for these classes anyway and other than the effect on Inqui’s Ripper, so isnt Str. High end gear provides a lot of stats, you can get a lot of customization with them.

I was referring specifically to Zealot (also did a PS mentioning healing). Other than that STR and DEX are, indeed, important. However, do as you please.

I understand, but the point was about the build as a whole, so i thought it was healthy to remember all the sinergies. It’s not that STR or DEX are irrelevant, but most of your damage comes from your weapon, and as stated in other topics, SPR can make a HUGE difference in the ammount you heal to the point that it gets relevant. If you feel that you DON’T need healing at all, for example, having a dedicated healer in the team that is often playing with you, then SPR is not a stat you should pick.

I didn’t try to be disrespectful, so i apologize if it seemed that way, buddy :frowning:

All good, mate. Enjoy the game the way you like the most.

Pala/Inquis/Oracle
Lots of dmg boost you can heal unlike zealot when you have to run or die

Priest/Pala/Inquis
Lots of supports Heals you ll never die and even if you do revive has your back tons of dmg conviction god smash on the wheel is amazing with the right cards and gear you can DPS and also heal your party

1 Like

Chapi is good but why AA the wheel when you can god smash it and do way more dmg, Visible talen is great you can do 999k dmg but it has huge CD and you need to AA the wheel to fill the DMG, Aspergillum is great just like before rebuild, Last Rites its a Meme, is really bad, Binatio meh, Capella is great for Zealot and Exorcists since it increase there dmg by 200% at max lvl (only holy property dmg) and the pain barrier that chapi has is also good 30 secs duration with 30 secs CD at max lvl

1 Like

My current build is also Chaplain - Pala - Inqui, but despite loving the immunity to knockback and holy damage to AA I find out I don’t use AA that much with both Inqui and Pala DPS skills. I think I’ll change Chaplain for Oracle: not only you get two great skills (Arcane Energy and Foretell), but Death Sentence works well with Conviction + God Smash.

1 Like

After all the feedback i can clearly see that chaplain might not be a good choice to fill Paladin Inquisitor probably going to choose oracle druid or priest to fill the support role

1 Like

Thank you for this Cleric build recommendations. Do you have any skill build and attribute point allocation guids for this? The link below you video showcase is broken.

Chaplain needs to have time to AA in between skills to be useful. Since you have Paladin in your build, the overall skill rotation is tight enough, that you won’t spend much time AAing.

If you want a Paladin dps build, Paladin/Inquis is auto locked. The current rule of thumb for building clerics after re:build is to have at least one support/healer rank in your build. This is because 3 DPS classes will overflow your DPS skill rotation, i.e. some of your skills will never be used cause you got too many good skills.

So Paladin/Inquis/X where X is support/healer rank. The BIS support rank is Oracle for its invulnerable pt buff and Death Sentence dps buff, plus bunch of utilities. The BIS healer rank is priest for obvious reasons. A good mixture of both is Druid, who can heal with grass and lycan to self buff. Other choices are viable, but uncommon.

Kind warning for new players in NA:

Do NOT join Forbidden. Otherwise big daddy’s drama awaits you.

Guys please, i don’t think it’s healthy for guilds to be going at each other on the forum, being justified or not. I read some of the discussion in other topics and i understand that a lot of the reactions are provoked and it’s hard staying silent while being the topic. But people aren’t seeing someone defending himself, they see two crazy people arguing in an annoying way. I wished the problem could be solved with a ceasefire, but since it’s not easy to do, try to not escalate it further if possible, it’s bad for the game.

1 Like

invest in all dmg skill at least to lvl 50 on atri then invest on God Smash/wheel/ripper
https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?build=eyJqb2JzIjpbIkNoYXI0XzEiLCJDaGFyNF8yIiwiQ2hhcjRfMTEiLCJDaGFyNF8xNiJdLCJza2lsbHMiOnsiNDAwMDEiOjUsIjQwMDA2IjoxLCI0MDAwNyI6NCwiNDAwMDgiOjUsIjQwMjAxIjoxMCwiNDAyMDMiOjEwLCI0MDIwNCI6NSwiNDAyMDUiOjEwLCI0MDIwNiI6NSwiNDAyMDkiOjUsIjQwNjAyIjoxLCI0MDYwMyI6MTQsIjQwNjA2Ijo1LCI0MDYwNyI6MTUsIjQwNjA5IjoxMCwiNDE0MDEiOjEsIjQxNDA2IjoxNSwiNDE0MDciOjE1LCI0MTQwOSI6OSwiNDE0MTAiOjV9LCJzdGF0cyI6eyJDT04iOjAsIkRFWCI6MCwiSU5UIjowLCJTUFIiOjAsIlNUUiI6MH0sInZlcnNpb24iOjJ9