Tree of Savior Forum

[HELP] Build PVP - Rate it!

Can you guys help me with my build?

Goal: PVP/GVG [priority] + PVE [secundary] + CC [priority] + DMG [secundary]

Build 1

Build 2

Build 3

I don’t know what’s better. Or if you have other better, pls, tell me. I started with cry, and I really want this class. Lot of cc’s, and nice damage.
Thanks

Sorcerer is worth it if you get Temple Shooter boss card and invest a lot of silver to upgrade your attributes and cards. I’m not sure about the Cryo at Rank 2. People usually cut Linker to c1 to make room for Pyro c2 at Rank 2-3. With a gem you can get +1 target for your Joint Penalty. That’s 6 targets at c1 vs 8 targets at c2 (can’t be increased to 9 with a gem).

The third build should be nice for pvp. You can either go Warlock or Psycho c3 at Rank 7. Just get c1 Cryo + c1 Psy early on for Ice Wall combo, so you won’t struggle too much with leveling.

@Nuinouo
Wait, so… Link 2 is useless right now.
I really liked the sorcerer in this game, but I don’t know any build to make it viable in pvp (+++) and pve (+). Do you have one? Ty for ur reply!

The third build is so… boring. And a lot of plp use it. I dont like it, hahaha!
But, I don’t want sux in pvp/pve.

Not as useful as it was pre nerf. Link c2 is kinda a waste in PvP. You just want Link c1 for your summon in PvE and your party members.

I don’t have any build that I tested, but I heard good things about Sorc c2 in GvG.

Then maybe try a different approach and go Cleric > Priest c3 > Chaplain > (…) > Plague Doctor. You would always get party invites as Priest c3 and PD is top 1 PvP class due to CC resist buffs.

@Nuinouo
Appreciate your replay, but I have 2 friends playing on Cleric :confused:
The idea about Sorc is… in my guild we haven’t any Sorc, hahaha!
And I like the summon class. I’ll try some build here with Sorc C2. Will back soon!

@Nuinouo

Warlock

And now? It can work on pvp/gvg?

Seems interesting with Cryo. Just Grab Evil Sacrifice and consider Invocation lv5 for the Dark Property attribute. Mastema is 1 hit skill and Pillar has 2min CD, so you can steal some points from those skills.

@Nuinouo
Hum, ye, agree. Will test it then haha! Do you think the pyro can be better than cry? And stats? 2:1 Int/Con?
What’s the best choice for you to pvp/gvg/cc/dmg?
I was doing: wiz > cry c3 > link c1 > chrono c2

That Link c1 there is not really useful with Cryo/Chrono. Pyro is just there for some damage, but it doesn’t scale that well at later levels.

PvP / GvG / awesome CC / pro support / poor damage
Cryo c3 > Chrono c3
1int:1con

Thanks for you help, @Nuinouo.
I really don’t like the chrono c3. That Pass can be veru usefull, I know, but… don’t know why but that build make me cry. Chrono c2 can work? If yes, I can put some other spec with dmg.

Build 2 and 3 - use
ice bolt lv1 (only for freeze),
ice pike lv 15
ice wall lv 10 ou 15
subzero lv 10
frost pillar lv 5