Tree of Savior Forum

[Help] about Capture

Hi guys, good afternoon. I need a tip about Capture. So level 1 acquire 1 magic circle. Level 2 two magic circle. So my question is, do two magic circle give me two diferent skills or give me two circle of the same skill.

Thanks for the help

I’m actually wondering the same thing :grin:
Will let you know if I find out

1 Like

I will really appreciate that.
Thank you o/

Found thisThred, answers the question by 50% i guess XD

Oh, i will see it now!
Thanks \●/

Capture is kinda buggy and not worthy at all in the moment (My opinion). I have it at lvl 2 and was a big mistake, I took it to make some tests when I will tell you how it’s working atm.
ATM seems the lvl dont make any difference in capturing skills, but I have a theory about it that I will explain later.
Even at lvl 1 you can capture more than one circle at the time you use it (I took all the 3 circles of Ellum’s heal) but when u put it on the ground they will all be on the same spot, that means you will have 3 circles of heal in on spot. So the number os circles that you can copy dont depends on the skills lvl.Strangely lvl 2 does absolutely the same thing, thats what I thought, I am saying this because while in a DG I copied Heal+safety zone that were placed in the same spot, I copied boths and used boths later. I cannot say if its because I have it on lvl 2 or not, and I still didnt try to copy 3 circles at the same time to see if it will copy 2 or all the skills.
You didnt ask but I think you should know is that the biggest problem with the skill (and what made me be disappointed) is that you cant carry it from a map to another, the skill is reseted when you change channel, disconnected or move to another map, I particularly think the dev team should change it.

1 Like

Thank you. You really help me. Don’t mind in update your information. O/

wouldnt taking it to another map be TOO OP?, i mean, imagine you taking the fire circle of a mage (can you take hail?) or even something simple like safety, you take it to wherever you want, bring a whole rank of high lvl mobs, and put the circle on the ground and kill them all without taking damage, or use the fire circle and start running around, i mean, seriously, if the change you are asking is like that, then you could have lots of OTHER skills besides the ones you have as an archer for an indefinite amount of time until used, even if they put time restriction to the skill, you could do something like “log in with your priest, put safety zone, change character, use capture, go to the map you want to fight in, have safety zone”
Still, i do think capture should be changed so that lvl would make a difference, though id preffer a buffing to the skill, instead of making the lvl determine the number of circles, thus nerfing lvl 1 capture…something like…use capture on an enemy circle you capture taht circle, use it on an empty space you release the 1st circle you captured, and you get icons of the circles you have captured (the kind, not the number, the number is released as intended now), and you release each kind per capture use on empty spaces. though for this, capture cd should be brought down, OR should have long cd for capture, but short for release (2 different cds)