Tree of Savior Forum

Help a returning player! (Out-dated Info, feeling like a newbie)

Hello everyone, I played the beta last year and now I am returning.

Originally, my build was supposed to be Wiz3>Ele3>WL (at the time we didn’t have rank 8)

Now, playing the game, and seeing that most build simulators are out of date, I am kinda lost.

First: If I stick to the build I originally planned, Which skills should I level up in each circle?

Second: I was thinking about going Wiz3>Ele2>RC>WL2. Is this a great build for PvE (ET specifically)? (I know that the first one might be better, but if this second one is viable, I think I would like to run it just because rune caster seems such a different class and could benefit so much from my Wiz3 choice). If viable, which skills to level up?

The most logical choice is to choose Warlock2 for rank8. There are tons of threads about this build already, look for elememe, elewarlock, wiz3ele3, etc…

Not really. RC is still pretty bad, and shafting Ele3 for RC is hurting your damage potential. If you really wanted a RC with your build, you’d probably want to drop some circles so you can fit in cryo/kino for the synergy with rune of ice.

1 Like

ele is still an all or nothing class. The only exceptions i can think of are wiz 3 ele 2 alch 3 and that build will definitely take ele 3 at rank 9.
An alternative is wiz 3 ele 3 RC sage. This will do less dps than the WL variant but is more effective at mobbing with blink in my opinion.

Ele3>WL2 is still the most popular build.

Always look up ahead, electrocute and meteor are getting 2 overheats soon so i rather take ele3 (wich its super good anyways) to get the best of electrocute, wich is one of its best skill RN.

Unless RC gets a HUGE buff soon its not worth the circle, i tested ele2 rc w2, and ele3 wl rc, and none of them are better than just elementalist 3.

Build-wise this is what im currently using but you can always change stuff:

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111bbbff.1b233f51657585.1f3f5a85.1a28314a51

Lethargy: You can take off points from lethargy and add them to energy bolt. (Wich has no cast now and does good damage)

Surespell: Lv5 its enough for 100% uptime but if you dont like to recast spells you can add more points.

Rain: You can take off 1 point from the skill you want to put it in rain, but TBH its very situational and most of the time you are not going to use it, even if you can.

Prominence: Its bad RN, low damage, long cooldown and still somehow random. Some people take it at 1 to have “something to cast while in CD” but with the 2 OH to electrocute and meteor you might dont even need it.

Freezing sphere: Deals good damage but if you are thinking about ET, better level up your main AOE skills. Same as prominence some people like to put 1 point here but as i said before, better get the best of your AOE’s for ET.

As for warlock, invocation 8 its enough for 100% uptime and evil sacrifice can be very useful to move your spirits, most people tend to overlook this skill but it can help a ■■■■ ton in boss battles specially in salus where there are a lot of mobs to kill and all of them become extra damage to the bosses<3.

Thank you guys so much! I wanted runecaster because it feels, at least for me, as one of the most true-wizard class due to the castings and the outfit looks awesome! But guess I will stick to the elememe build!