Tree of Savior Forum

Help a noob player :') about skills

Hello
Let me go directly to the point: when u advance the 1st class, can you still distribute skill point to the 1st one? Cuz I advanced and all skill points i get goes to the 2nd, it doesnt have the option to distribute for the 1st… do I need to do something? Or I should forget about it cuz when change class u can’t give more skill points to tje 1st ?

Sorry for asking such a silly question… I swear I have searched around before, but since I couldn’t find … I came here to ask help :cry:

Each class has a limited number of skill points they can distribute to their own skills. Base classes have 15 points. The rest have 45. You can’t, for example, distribute your Pyromancer points to your Wizard skills.

1 Like

I changed class when I had used just 12… so now there’s no way to get these 3 points I would have left?

Ps. Thanks for replying :heart:

I’m not sure what you mean. Are you sure you’re missing those points? Just click on the tab to check your points.

an screenshot of your F3 menu would help Owo

You cannot carry over skill points between classes.

you still have those remaining points even if you advance to a new class.
ex.
if you have 3points left in 1st class, then you advance to 2nd class. you can still add those 3 points only to your 1st class

You guys are right
Idk how I didn’t saw the 3 points on passive skills :upside_down_face: (im not only noob, but also dumb it seems :expressionless:)

Sorry for the trouble and thank you :smile:

1 Like

Will do next timw so u can point my dumbass person what I missed

Thanks a lot for wasting ur time with this :kissing_closed_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.