Tree of Savior Forum

Help a newbie: Exorcist > Miko > Druid?

Hi, I’m very new in the game, still had a lot of things to learn, I’m trying ^^
I want a second character, a Miko, but don’t have idea how to build right…
I made this build, idk if will works well, I want something viable to leveling…
https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=y52ttj85
I know Miko seems to be a bit out of the current meta, but I love the concept.

I made this one too: https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=yy776blc

I’m not really experienced with magic oriented Clerics, but i’m fairly sure that it would be best to, at least, use the order Druid > Miko > Exorcist instead. The reason is Exorcists attributes, since some of the good ones require you to have a high level to pick (Speed Reading and Propagate, mostly). Druid is a pretty solid class to pick as a first and although atm, Miko is not doing really hot, there are plans from the devs to increase its sinergy with Exorcist in the future, so it’s not really a lost cause.

For a good skill build, unfortunately, i’m not the most suitable person to give tips. Miko has some interesting sinergy with Dievdirbis, but since its bad atm and the devs don’t seem to have any plans for it yet, i cannot recommend it.

1 Like

I really wouldn’t recommend Miko, I had that exact Class Build last month, and you’re gonna realize how lacking Miko is.

Hamaya+Entity will barely compare to Rubric, most of the time the enemies will just leave the pillar and stop taking damage, Omikuji duration is so short, you’ll barely get one Rubric out.

Gohei is spammable, yes, but it’s also incredibly weak, most of the time you’ll just forget to use it.

Kagura Dance… as nice as it sounds, is just a buff to your Magic Dealing teammates, you’re stuck dancing while it happens.

Carnivory is also in a bad place right now, 20 seconds of a summon that has no movement, a very small line range attack and pretty small damage for what it asks, it also demands that the enemy be killed with Chortasmata for it to summon a plant, meaning if there’s any flying enemy, you’re gonna have a bad time.

Hopefully in the future they do improve Miko+Exo, but for now, it’s in a bad place.

Go Druid>PD>EXO if you want to create a magic attack focused cleric character. Actually this build is a balanced build suitable for solo, team and PVP, but is not required for a very high-end of equipment set. You may have a 30% final dmg boost from lycanthropy in human form, so you are very easily to deal decent magic damage with normal gear set. Cleric base and PD would gives you a strong survivability against most of circumstances, and Exo is a plus as dmg outcome. In conclusion, this build comes with decent magic dmg dealt and strong survivability, but it is still not comparable to other pure dmg focused builds or classes, because of most of the dmg dealt from that build is continuous dmg, you are not going to nuke or deal tons of dmg in a short second. However, this build is still fun and worth a play. ( I used to solo daily dungeon and CM with this build everyday, just too fun to play daily)

wallstreet, do you have a skill buuild for druid > pd > exo? I wanted to give this build a try!