Tree of Savior Forum

Hello there! (been a while)

Happy Chuseok and thanks for creating this wonderful game, IMCGames. :smile:

Songpyeon ^

drools

In the future it would be nice to have events of various international holidays featuring temporary costumes and food on the int. server.

This year it is on 26-29.09 so I guess IMC will get back to work on Wed again.
Happy Chuseok.

I got news and learned something. That is a great post! I hope the jap cbt goes well!

the first ICBT is amazing make it more amazing :smile:

wassup garnette, lol remember we were only people in cbt that were able to use friends list lol
HAPPY CHUSEOK!

Yeah lol Iā€™m sure some other people got it working but I for sure messed mine up after I got it working with you. Had the other guy blocked and couldnā€™t unblock him after :frowning:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Chuseok sounds like something iā€™d like to eat /rice

erm, I mean, Happy Holidays and thanks for dropping by! xD

Itā€™s awesome to hear that IMC games are hard at work as usual. Thanks for everything and Iā€™m expecting to hear from you soon regarding the next iCBT/iOBT! :smile:

FAITH IN THIS GAMEā€™S DEV IS RESTORED

well just keep improvising this game and hope i get in next cbt ty

Kappa

At last, an update.
Happy Chuseok, IMC staff!!

Good to hear back IMC!
Happy Chuseok for you too.

ā€¦Iā€™m not sure what was that random rambling, but are you asking me in particular? Chances are, Squires can repair and buff their own gear without the silver cost just like how Alchemists can roast their own gems. I donā€™t have a Squire though, so I canā€™t confirm 100%

ā€œLet the legend Forum come back to life!!ā€ :grinning:

ps. And Happy Chuseok :grin:

Happy Chuseok too !! :slight_smile:

Happy Chuseok!
Hopefully we can hear more from the IMC team after the holidays. I am excited for any new announcements to come!

I wanna play this T.T I shall hang on even iā€™m going 40 now and have babies

Have a wonderful Chuseok!
Iā€™m a new follower but the work Iā€™ve witnessed so far is amazing. Everyone has their special set of talents and the IMC team is showing the world what they got. The idea of what is being created for us to enjoy makes it hard to contain my excitement. Hereā€™s to hoping its more than just a job for you all as well.

Hi!~ and thanks for all the hard work =3
Hope you guys enjoy your holliday ^-^